Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love home decorating? Play Design Home! If you daydream about designing beautiful, unique interiors for your many fantastic homes, you can now bring your design dreams to life in this visually stunning 3D experience. Join millions of design and home decor lovers to discover, shop items you love, style gorgeous rooms and get recognized for your creativity!�
- Designer and TV personality Tommy Smythe shares his bookcase styling tips. If your bookcase is low and long… Lay books flat (see below) or cluster them vertically on shelves to mix things up. Take advantage of the multi-functional upper level;…
- How to Decorate a Minimal Interior with Personality Minimalism doesn’t mean going without. Rather, it’s the very opposite: only inviting things into your life that add to happiness and wellbeing, and discarding the rest. We at Beige Renegade believe in homes with heart. Whether a soviet era concrete bunker is the very reflection of you, or, then again, a home filled with bright colours at every turn, just as with what we wear, how we do our hair or the handbag we choose on a particular day, how we decorate our homes communicates something of ourselves to the world. However, it can be challenging to find the balance between a cool, minimal interior and finding a place for your treasured collections. In this post, we want to share five tips to decorate a minimal interior with personality. 1De-clutter your home thoughtfully Although we are staunch advocates for clutter-free spaces – review our 7 principles for de-cluttering your life – it doesn’t mean you should de-clutter the soul out of your home. Follow Marie Kondo’s philosophy of keeping only those things that bring you joy. For example, you might have displayed a gift from a family member, out of obligation, or …
- Looking for some awesome DIY room decor ideas for teen girls? Do you want to decorate, redecorate, reinvent, and revamp your room so it reflects your personality and style? Want to make your room cooler with more creative colors, fun crafts and impressive art work you made yourself? Start with these cool pompom rugs, fun …
- Who are waiting for new pallet furniture and decor inspirations, we have this grand list of 150 DIY pallet projects and pallet furniture crafts which are
- Traditional Feng Shui divides the world into 5 elements: wood, fire, water, metal, earth. Each element invokes a different mood, creating a customized space that is beneficial for your personality and
- HOW TO ADD SEASONAL DECOR TO YOUR HOME Lets accent our homes with the season
- From luxury sheets to designer bedding and colorfully patterned duvets, find your perfect bedding that fits your style. Discover a better way to shop for bedding with craneandcanopy.com As seen on the Today Show.
- 10 Trendy Furniture Inspirations| Furniture, DIY Furniture Projects, Furniture Tips and Tricks, Furniture Projects, DIY Furniture Projects, DIY Home, DIY Home Decor, Home Decor Hacks, Popular Pin
- Great idea for decorating around your TV – hang similar sized art pieces in a grid around it!
- Great idea for decorating around your TV – hang similar sized art pieces in a grid around it! Post is full of awesome Before and After pics!
- DIY Rustic Industrial End using black pipe. (Bring your pic to the plumbing associate at The Home Depot.)