Photo via: domainehome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fashionable Turquoise Bedroom Ideas | Create a beautiful focal point by painting your ceiling with turquoise and keeping everything in white or neutral. It is best accentuated with a chandelier that sparkles like gold to give you a modern glamour.
- Neutral bedroom with pallet monogram
- DIY Shelves | Easy DIY Floating Shelves for bathroom,bedroom,kitchen,closet | DIY bookshelves and Home Decor Ideas
- This Natural and rustic, a DIY filled Fall home tour is filled with simple and low cost ideas to decorate for the season. Incorporating nature and gold!
- Copper and Gold Foil Branches / Add some branches embellished with gold and copper foil for your table centerpiece.
- Hand Painted Be Brave Wood Sign – Tribal Nursery Decor – Woodland Nursery Art – Childrens Wall Art – Arrow Wall Decor from SweetBananasArt http://www.amazon.com/dp/B016CE274O/ref=hnd_sw_r_pi_awdo_8Bugwb10FHQ7M handmadeatamazon
- light cabinets, dark counter, oak floors, neutral tile black splash. – but with dark backsplash
- Get the Look: California Eclectic Tips: 1. Never be too matchy-matchy. 2. A warm, neutral space with pops of color with achieve that effortless boho look. 3. Mixing textures and patterns will add a cozy, lived-in feel. 4. Dont forget to add plants and personal treasures to bring some life to your space!
- Don’t live with a bland and boring rental bedroom any longer! Use these five easy-to-implement tips to stylize, personalize and update your bedroom.
- Beautiful bedroom features a gray wingback bed with silver nailhead trim dressed in soft white …
- My bedroom with a few new pillows from Wayfair | Farah Merhi
- Great ideas for decorating with Greenery, Pantone’s color of the year, in the kitchen, bathroom, living room, bedroom and throughout the house.