Photo via: welivedhappilyeverafter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Different night tables to use in the bedroom decor add a drawer and were in business.
- Make this Mid Century plant stand (supplies are only $25 total!!)
- Wired baskets stand in for luggage racks, and made-in-Austin sconces allow her guests to read without disturbing their roommates.
- Wire spool TV stand.
- Cupcake stand made out of stove burner covers from the dollar store. Paint a bright color & this would be so cute.
- Interchangeable Home Letters | Over 55 different inserts to pick from! Great for super Saturdday, girls night out, or craft groups! So fun! Have a new insert for each month!
- Add recessed hallway or basement lights are a much more polished alternative to night lights. | 43 Insanely Cool Remodeling Ideas For Your Home
- When the lights are on, or in daylight, it looks like a normal ceiling, but at night, their special paint shows an accurate night sky!
- The first night in a new house is stressful. Youre tired from moving. The homes clean level is questionable. Boxes are everywhere. And somehow there is no toilet paper to be found. So, what do you need the first night in your new house? Heres a list of things to consider for an open-first box (or… Read More Moving part 5: Family’s first night in new house checklist
- Fairy lights above the bed are a nice touch and would complete the look at night
- Coffee tables are essentially the center of attention when it comes to a family room or living space. I love to dress up my table with relevant and useful
- If we talk about the importance of the table as compared to other wooden furniture items then I guess this would be a pretty hours long debate. In the simplest words I would say that a house cannot be called a properly managed one if it is lacking a comprehensive range of wooden tables’ atleast. Let’s try making a pallet DIY coffee table.