Photo via: pureoffaith.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- No sewing machine? NO problem! All you need is hot glue to make a diy no sew faux roman shade!
- Simple, fast and easy no sew window treatments that I posted about on my blog are being featured in First Magazine | InMyOwnStyle
- We have done this for years and they work perfect. Curtains made from Target table cloths. Genius. No sew. Love..
- no sew pillow. ***this is great! You could change them out & still use the same pillow!
- Roman Shade tutorial that doesnt appear to be written in Greek
- Roman Shades
- Bear Hill Interiorss Don’t get us wrong, when it comes to giving a room that finished look, we are all about the curtains. Beth Webb Interiors But, sometimes, the space doesn’t allow for luscious, billowing drapes — or the feel is all wrong. DeCesare Design GroupEnter: Roman Shades! Dillon Kyle Architecture We adore them in …
- Budget curtains from a tablecloth, I think Ill sew some grommets on though instead of the clips.
- A cute way to hang curtains – just sew on ribbons and tie them to the rings. Untie to take down and clean.
- Everyone has a duffle, but not everyone has a gorgeous duffle. Now you can sew up your own custom travel bag with this pdf pattern by StudioCherie!
- Easy DIY tutorial that makes a perfect bow every time. NO SEWING!
- Rustic sliding door with mirror. Cool idea.