Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- VERY COOL WEBSITE. enter the dimensions of your room and the things you want to put in it… it helps you come up with ways to arrange it.
- Painting your garage floor is an easy way to spruce up your garage or create more living space in your home. Learn how to do it right the first time!
- Great use for the days of the week pill organizers. Labels took about 10 minutes to make. Great for keeping in the car, at even at home.
- Id have KILLED for this as a kid! I always wanted to live in the Berenstain Bears treehouse!
- What an amazing idea. You could do this on your deck or in the house.
- Perfect for your wall or the beach, or a forest picnic, our pareos are back in stock in many old favourites and new colours! ✨ www.wonderlandclothing.com
- How to Organize Every Space in Your House
- LESSONS IN LAYERS- DECOR DIY TIPS AND TRICKS
- Are you living in a smaller home, condo or apartment? Feeling cramped in that small room you have? Learn 7 Ways To Make A Small Room Feel Larger Instantly! Create a feeling of brightness and visually expand your rooms with these design tips; by using lighting, mirrors and decor in strategic ways. Read my tips on how to banish that cramped , cave-like feeling and get the spaciousness you crave!
- Absolutely in love with everything about this bedroom
- Tutorial on how to fold plastic grocery bags. Keep a couple in your purse and car for when you need a bag on the go
- Since Pier 1 first introduced our Papasan in the 1960s, we’ve added more frames, cushions and silhouettes— including a convertible Sunasan™ that creates shade at the touch of a finger. All while maintaining the groovy vibe that made the Papasan famous in the first place. It’s time to kick your feet up.