Photo via: lehmanlane.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Glitter paint for my girls room! What makes purple better? GLITTER.
- The most GORGEOUS girls room ideas on the internet! Every single one of these popular kids rooms is pin-worthy! from heatherednest.com
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- 20 Gorgeous and Easy DIY Ideas for the Home ~ >Gorgeous Dresser Makeover >Kids Bedroom Makeover and Decor >Gorgeous Trash Can Makeover >DIY Chevron Platter >Dining Room Decor & MORE! Project Links @: http://www.the36thavenue.com/2013/10/20-diy-home-projects.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+The36thAvenue+%28The+36th+Avenue.%29
- Teenage girls’ bedroom decor should be different from a little girl’s bedroom. Designs for teenage girls’ bedrooms should reflect her maturing tastes and style with a youthful yet more sophisticated look and need to be very stylish, modern, fashionable and vibrant with energy. If it is possible, you can get your teenager involved in the …
- DIY Kitchen Makeover Ideas – Oak Kitchen Makeover – Cheap Projects Projects You Can Make On A Budget – Cabinets, Counter Tops, Paint Tutorials, Islands and Faux Granite. Tutorials and Step by Step Instructions http://diyjoy.com/diy-kitchen-makeovers
- Pink Superb Deluxe Bedroom Inspiration For Girls Ciiwa ❤ liked on Polyvore
- The Furniture Makeover Diy Stories Furniture makeover diy ideas 62 You can get furnishings for each room in the house and spend way less than you would if you get retail. Buying home furniture is now easy with the debut …
- Love this cute tween girls bedroom! So many DIY projects and organization ideas for decorating. Love the teal / blue/ paint color. So pretty!
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- One room I have never showed in the blog is the powder room. Because it never really felt finished. I painted in my favourite shade of blue that is in my office (Opal Silk by CIL), hung a few pictures, put a basket of extra TP on the floor and called it a day. Until …
- SOOO many questions about my mirrors… So here we go. I bought 3 cheap frameless mirrors from Home Depot, glued them to plywood and then trimmed them out… Then I stained them dark walnut. I wanted to lighten them up a bit so I used Rust-Oleum Chalked paint in linen white and went over the stained wood and then sanded them down a bunch. Fun weekend project! The entire tutorial is on our site… Just search dining room mirrors! ❤️ shanty2chic diy diningroom