Photo via: designdininganddiapers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Decorate a Minimal Interior with Personality Minimalism doesn’t mean going without. Rather, it’s the very opposite: only inviting things into your life that add to happiness and wellbeing, and discarding the rest. We at Beige Renegade believe in homes with heart. Whether a soviet era concrete bunker is the very reflection of you, or, then again, a home filled with bright colours at every turn, just as with what we wear, how we do our hair or the handbag we choose on a particular day, how we decorate our homes communicates something of ourselves to the world. However, it can be challenging to find the balance between a cool, minimal interior and finding a place for your treasured collections. In this post, we want to share five tips to decorate a minimal interior with personality. 1De-clutter your home thoughtfully Although we are staunch advocates for clutter-free spaces – review our 7 principles for de-cluttering your life – it doesn’t mean you should de-clutter the soul out of your home. Follow Marie Kondo’s philosophy of keeping only those things that bring you joy. For example, you might have displayed a gift from a family member, out of obligation, or …
- ***UPDATE: You can find the printables for this post HERE.*** Although I’ve been slacking in the kids crafts department lately, I’ve been keeping myself extra busy on projects around the house. When we moved into our home 2 years ago, my daughter was about one week old and my oldest started Kindergarten the day after …
- Did you miss this post about the raffle? You can enter to win my painting Two Cows for Oklahoma AND help the Red Cross at the same time! This old french door has been sitting in our garage for as long as I can remember. Now that escrow has closed and we gotta be outta …
- MADE TO ORDER – Owl String Art Custom-made to order owl string art. It measures approximately 12 x 11. This would make a great gift for any owl lover and would also look great in a nursery or childs bedroom! Completely customize your board! Stain/paint and string color options are shown on the last photo. Interested in a color not shown? Send us a conversation and we may be able to help! You may personalize this item with any 7 characters you would like on the branch or leave it without! The item pictured above was made as a gift for a cub scout leader. The board was stained in antique walnut, and the string colors used were seafoam, teal, orange, and black. The branch is done in black permanent vinyl. In the “note to seller” area before checkout, please indicate: – String color you would like the owls body – String color you would like the wings and outer area of eyes – String color you would like the nose and feet – Which 7 characters you would like on the branch. If this is not indicated, the branch will remain solid. – If you would like a sawtooth bracket installed on the back for hanging or not (no extra charge) **Note: if this is not indicated, a sawtooth bracket will not be included on your item** Unless otherwise requested in the note to seller area, the pupils will be done in black string. Please keep in mind that colors may vary due to monitor settings. Also, since each item is made to order, no two items will be exactly alike. String patterns, wood grain, placement of knots and exact stain color will vary from the image shown above. The production of each item involves many steps, therefore please allow 1-2 weeks for project completion. For the most up-to-date production time, check out the “shop announcement” section. We appreciate your understanding! Items ship Priority Mail via USPS. Need it faster? Please inquire for an estimate on express shipping. Looking for a different item? Have a customization request? We LOVE custom orders, so feel free to ask! Just send us a conversation and we can discuss. Thanks for visiting our shop
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- Adding fabric to our IKEA bookcases gave them a custom look. I wish I had done it years ago! The process of adding fabric to the shelves was way easier and less expensive than I expected.
- shown: my desk. not shown: the dreaded piles of papers As Im sitting down to write this, Ive just spent 40 minutes pacing the house looking for two pieces of paper that are really, really important, and I still cant find them. The last place I saw them was here in my home office, on the daybe
- A new year brings new trends. Come see our predictions for what we will see in home décor this year.
- RH TEENs Starry String Lights – Stars:Petite star-shaped lights bring a celestial glow wherever theyre strung. Our white LEDs are evenly spaced along a fine, bendable wire that conforms to any shape – perfect for accenting décor, brightening a room or illuminating a covered outdoor space.
- This House, Unoccupied For Nearly 60 Years, Is Like A Slice Of The 50’s Frozen In Time!
- Oh Tammy! Your home always looks so inviting. Thanks for including our Farmers Market walldecor in your homedecor!
- Our blush button cushion in the home of @designdevotee styling and photography by @oheightohnine