Photo via: villapaprika.no
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Plant Seasonal Blooms in Rustic Planters: The summer days of tending to your garden may be dwindling, but garden lovers rejoice: Thanks to their late growing season, mums are the perfect floral for fall. Flank your door with oversized planters (or terracotta pots) stuffed with these bright flowers.
- turquoise contemporary feminine bedroom | modern furniture set | round turquoise table lamp | low bed without headboard | contemporary headboard ideas | turquoise bedroom bench | green blue and turquoise abstract canvas print | large oversized artwork as headboard | residential interior design ideas | picked out home decor | modern home decor blog | contemporary sculpture in bedroom
- Love this chair!
- Obsessed with this Chevron Chair! Must try at home: http://www.ivillage.com/chevron-diys-make-your-home/7-a-546124
- P.S.-I made this…Dip-Dye Tassel Chair PSIMADETHIS DIY INSPIRATION COLLAGE
- Styles of chair backs interior decor tip. Spot the period and style of a chair by the unique style of it’s back!
- Cane Back Chair Makeover. Can you believe someone had thrown this chair out? www.artsandclassy.com
- How to reupholster a chair.
- Make the most of your small space—college dorm or otherwise—with sweet storage solutions that maximize space and style. Featured product includes: Zuo Era Elio gold chair, Ink & Navy Nadia throw pillow, Umbra Leanera coat and shoe rack, Simple by Design triangle rug and storage totes, Apt. 9 metal cart, Crosley Cruiser portable turntable, Adesso spotlight table lamp, SONOMA Goods for Life nesting baskets, Design Ideas wire mesh pencil cup and magazine holder. Get set for back to school at Kohl’s
- 12 Cool Bedroom Ideas For Boys « DIY Cozy Home
- Four ideas for making your home feel more warm and cozy.
- Frosty evenings are happier spent snuggled up by a cozy fire! Mantels are blank canvases– full of potential and easily interchangeable for the time of year. If you don’t know where to start when it comes to decorating your mantel, don’t worry. It doesn’