Photo via: psimadethis.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Big-time crushing on Shalias chunky leg console table!!!! Ive been saving some vintage porch railings in the hopes of making a console table for the little cottage I think that would make perfect table legs and I vow to DIY a version this year Seeing this feels like a great place to start @thespoiledhome is onetofollow for serious inspiration by foxhollowcottage
- Renter Friendly, No Holes, No Damage $10 and 10 Minute DIY Window Valance – Down Home Inspiration
- Shot glass shelf made by my bf. Goal is to collect shot glasses from all around the country! goals travel diy shotglassshelf
- Vintage Crochet Doilies on Embroidery Hoops Collage Wall Decor http://www.myturnforus.com/2016/05/vintage-crochet-doilies-on-embroidery.html
- Wall collage ideas
- Instead of framing each photo individually, cover an 8×10 photo mat with a collage of black-and-white photos, put colored photo in middle. LOVE THIS.
- DIY Beverage Bar made with stock cabinets, chalky finish paint and butcher block! This space was a closet under the stairs. decoartprojects chalkyfinish spon @decoart
- Looking for some awesome DIY room decor ideas for teen girls? Do you want to decorate, redecorate, reinvent, and revamp your room so it reflects your personality and style? Want to make your room cooler with more creative colors, fun crafts and impressive art work you made yourself? Start with these cool pompom rugs, fun …
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- Oversized cozy chair.
- Cane Back Chair Makeover. Can you believe someone had thrown this chair out? www.artsandclassy.com
- Love this chair!