Photo via: porch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Collect things you live, that are authentic to you, and your house becomes your story. – Erin Flett
- Grey rustic glam Más
- Viaje al pasado a través de los mágicos diseños vintage de los espejos de sol. Estos son los modelos que más nos gustan y las mejores ideas deco para colocarlos en tu casa.
- Domicile 37: How to Style a Bar Cart
- ~Bar Stool Buying Guide.
- Bar cart and Tea cart serving station ideas and how to style
- ((cocoa bar or cold/flavored water bar…near entryway or in mudroom))
- Bar behind sofa to allow more seating. Works perfect in the basement family room. Table top is black hardwood flooring trimmed with crown molding. I bought adjustable legs at IKEA and painted them black.
- DIY Beverage Bar made with stock cabinets, chalky finish paint and butcher block! This space was a closet under the stairs. decoartprojects chalkyfinish spon @decoart
- Upcycle an old bookshelf into a chic bar cart with these simple steps.
- Bar Stool Buying Guide. (scheduled via http://www.tailwindapp.com?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=twpin&utm_content=post338395&utm_campaign=scheduler_attribution)
- I cant even believe what this kitchen looked like before! I love this DIY skinnylap wall and farmhouse style coffee bar.