Photo via: onekindesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- organized pantry // Organizing Spotlight: Neat Method // Arianna Belle Blog
- Remarkable Corner Kitchen Pantry Cabinet
- Crochet Basket for toys (heck…for anything you want! Wouldnt onions and potatoes in a pantry be great!)
- Help your pantry help you.
- This is an awesome pantry, but it is not for everyone. On the good side you will be able to find anything quickly and easy. On the other side it will take a lot of maintenance. pantry organize www.simply-org.com
- Take advantage of wasted space in your pantry
- Walk in pantry
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- A coat of paint, some new shelf liner, removable wallpaper and the addition of a few new stylish storage products is all it took to complete this quick & easy pantry makeover via Refined rooms
- Emily Rectangular Storage Ottoman, Gray Trellis, $99 @ Walmart. They have a few pieces that match this… I LOVE the pattern!
- Storage solution for small entryway – add hooks. Frame gallery and chevron rug add visual interest.
- DIY your way to a one-of-a-kind kitchen island. These easy add-ons and smart ideas blend storage and style for maximum efficiency at a fraction of the cost of a built-in design./