Photo via: design-seeds.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Organized Wrapping Station | Gift bags, Tissue, Wrapping Paper @ Ribbon. DIY home storage organization.
- handmade paper chandelier
- How to Use Wrapping Paper to Decorate Vases
- My buisness cards, I love vintage floral paper
- The first night in a new house is stressful. Youre tired from moving. The homes clean level is questionable. Boxes are everywhere. And somehow there is no toilet paper to be found. So, what do you need the first night in your new house? Heres a list of things to consider for an open-first box (or… Read More Moving part 5: Family’s first night in new house checklist
- DIY Frosted windows with contact paper
- How to paint stripes on curtains using freezer paper! I have drop cloth curtains Ive been meaning to paint… heres how!
- Wall Art made from toilet paper rolls, a picture frame and some black paint!
- For a toilet paper roll, that looks pretty elegant!
- Family photo wall! love the big letter.. could decorate with paper and mode podge to secure
- shown: my desk. not shown: the dreaded piles of papers As Im sitting down to write this, Ive just spent 40 minutes pacing the house looking for two pieces of paper that are really, really important, and I still cant find them. The last place I saw them was here in my home office, on the daybe
- DIY Outlet covers- Scrap book paper & Mod podge?