Photo via: elleuy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You dont have to have a lot of building experience to turn this simple pine dresser into a gorgeous nightstand. This Ikea Rast hack has a sophisticated coastal vibe that is perfect for a beach house or for a tranquil bedroom space. hickoryhardware ikeahack sponsored
- Bar behind sofa to allow more seating. Works perfect in the basement family room. Table top is black hardwood flooring trimmed with crown molding. I bought adjustable legs at IKEA and painted them black.
- IKEA – BILLY, Bookcase, birch veneer, , BILLY corner fittings make it easy to build storage in corners and keep the bookcases in place.With a height extension unit, you make the most of the wall area, while freeing up space on the floor.Surface made from natural wood veneer.Narrow shelves help you use small wall spaces effectively by accommodating small items in a minimum of space.Adjustable shelves can be arranged according to your needs.A simple unit can be enough storage for a limited …
- Build this Reclaimed Barn Wood Herringbone Wall Treatment with the easy-to-follow video tutorial from http://www.shanty-2-chic.com ! This barn wood is from Reclaimed DesignWorks. It has been cleaned and milled, bug and mold-free, tested for lead-based paint, packaged in bundles and ready to use in your home! Its the perfect barn wood for wall treatments and furniture building!
- Shelves tucked into a corner. this might be the perfect thing to put in my front room behind the door as a tiny library.
- Upgrade your garage with the toughest floors out there. This DIY project is quick and easy! Walk on in 8-10 hours and drive on in 24 hours. From the easy application to durable protection that’s 20X stronger than epoxy, you can’t go wrong with RockSolid’s garage floor coatings.
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- This easy DIY summer wreath is perfect for your front porch. This simple step-by-step tutorial will show you how to create a beautiful wreath in minutes!
- painted wood thrifted file cabinets, with the IKEA desk top… PERFECT for my sewing room!!! Dwellings By DeVore: Painting Laminate Furniture
- Who knew you could DIY candles by mixing them with other scents! By mixing this vanilla candle with coffee beans, you can enhance your home with the smell of french vanilla coffee! Perfect for early fall mornings.
- DIY decorative storage bin, simple craft recycle project. Perfect way to hide kids toys with this cardboard box upcycle.
- Big-time crushing on Shalias chunky leg console table!!!! Ive been saving some vintage porch railings in the hopes of making a console table for the little cottage I think that would make perfect table legs and I vow to DIY a version this year Seeing this feels like a great place to start @thespoiledhome is onetofollow for serious inspiration by foxhollowcottage