Photo via: karlascottage.typepad.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Kitchen Makeover Ideas – Oak Kitchen Makeover – Cheap Projects Projects You Can Make On A Budget – Cabinets, Counter Tops, Paint Tutorials, Islands and Faux Granite. Tutorials and Step by Step Instructions http://diyjoy.com/diy-kitchen-makeovers
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- This easy DIY summer wreath is perfect for your front porch. This simple step-by-step tutorial will show you how to create a beautiful wreath in minutes!
- Build this Reclaimed Barn Wood Herringbone Wall Treatment with the easy-to-follow video tutorial from http://www.shanty-2-chic.com ! This barn wood is from Reclaimed DesignWorks. It has been cleaned and milled, bug and mold-free, tested for lead-based paint, packaged in bundles and ready to use in your home! Its the perfect barn wood for wall treatments and furniture building!
- Easy DIY tutorial that makes a perfect bow every time. NO SEWING!
- Cedar boards cut to make faux wood beams for where we opened up our wall. Love the rustic look!
- For a tabletop focal point, nothing draws attention like our arrangement of faux dahlias, complete with a glass vase filled with pinecones. From top to bottom, it tells a story of color, texture and style. Handcrafted exclusively for Pier 1—and you.
- Faux Verdigris Finish Paint Technique. Great on Furniture, Home Decor Projects and crafts. Thicketworks for Graphics Fairy.
- Beautiful vases with gorgeous silver dollar plants! Ive been looking for these faux plants forever
- Love counters and cabinet color. Rich and different
- Use a small shelf to have things accessible but up off the counters. Love getting stuff off the counters and having them clear.
- Declutter kitchen counters – Check out these 11 clever ways you can rid your kitchen counters of clutter and be more organized!