Photo via: homebunch.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Despite its reputation, installing crown molding doesn’t need to be difficult or time-consuming. The job requires a lot of measuring, cutting and nailing, but if you take precise measurements and follow a few simple guidelines, you can easily add the beauty of crown molding to your favorite room. The key is to plan before you start.
- Add crown molding to the top of a window frame for a serious yet simple face lift!
- Add crown molding to old door and make into headboard… The idea I was waiting for… I think I will add stenciling or putting fabric in the recesses!
- FOAM crown molding is easier to install than traditional molding, but once its up, it looks the same! No power tools required, it is installed with glue. Pre-made corners available too! DIY home upgrades for the beginning remodeler.
- Bar behind sofa to allow more seating. Works perfect in the basement family room. Table top is black hardwood flooring trimmed with crown molding. I bought adjustable legs at IKEA and painted them black.
- The secret for a glove-tight fit for trim corners is a coped joint. With this technique you can even make complex crown moldings fit without leaving gaps. Because inside corners are rarely square, simply butting two mitered pieces into the corner almost always looks lousy. The only foolproof method for great-looking inside corners is cutting a coped joint.
- This shows step by step of how to cut your own picture mats using photo mats, an exacto knife and straight edge. To be used for framing pictures or art.
- Wedding Photos – Search our wedding photo gallery for thousands of the best wedding pictures. Find the perfect wedding photos and be inspired for your wedding.
- Step-by-step photo tutorial showing how to transform $5 thrift store doors with wheels and paint to make one of a kind rolling doors for a doorway | In My Own Style
- Instead of framing each photo individually, cover an 8×10 photo mat with a collage of black-and-white photos, put colored photo in middle. LOVE THIS.
- MADE TO ORDER – Owl String Art Custom-made to order owl string art. It measures approximately 12 x 11. This would make a great gift for any owl lover and would also look great in a nursery or childs bedroom! Completely customize your board! Stain/paint and string color options are shown on the last photo. Interested in a color not shown? Send us a conversation and we may be able to help! You may personalize this item with any 7 characters you would like on the branch or leave it without! The item pictured above was made as a gift for a cub scout leader. The board was stained in antique walnut, and the string colors used were seafoam, teal, orange, and black. The branch is done in black permanent vinyl. In the “note to seller” area before checkout, please indicate: – String color you would like the owls body – String color you would like the wings and outer area of eyes – String color you would like the nose and feet – Which 7 characters you would like on the branch. If this is not indicated, the branch will remain solid. – If you would like a sawtooth bracket installed on the back for hanging or not (no extra charge) **Note: if this is not indicated, a sawtooth bracket will not be included on your item** Unless otherwise requested in the note to seller area, the pupils will be done in black string. Please keep in mind that colors may vary due to monitor settings. Also, since each item is made to order, no two items will be exactly alike. String patterns, wood grain, placement of knots and exact stain color will vary from the image shown above. The production of each item involves many steps, therefore please allow 1-2 weeks for project completion. For the most up-to-date production time, check out the “shop announcement” section. We appreciate your understanding! Items ship Priority Mail via USPS. Need it faster? Please inquire for an estimate on express shipping. Looking for a different item? Have a customization request? We LOVE custom orders, so feel free to ask! Just send us a conversation and we can discuss. Thanks for visiting our shop
- 3. Add molding and paint to your front door! ~ 17 Impressive Curb Appeal Ideas (cheap and easy!)