Photo via: organisemyhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Creating a picture wall – gallery wall. Step by step guide with lots of ideas of how to get the best result. Inspirational photos as well. Display art on wall easily with these tricks
- Welcome to another original design by LoveLifeWood 💁🏻 INTERNATIONAL POST ~ If you do not see your country listed please message me so I can source the best price Information – The Valknut (pronounced “VAL-knoot”) is one of the most widely-discussed yet enigmatic of all of the symbols that appear in connection with Norse mythology. It is comprised of three interlocking triangles. Archaeologically, it appears on several runestones and pictorial memorial stones that date from the Viking Age and stands on the Swedish island of Gotland. A Norwegian compound word that means “knot of those fallen in battle” and was introduced by Norwegians who lived long after the Viking Age Materials used – Scots pine is a common wood I use and comes largely from Scandinavian countrys It comes with strong hooks attached to each top tip for wall hanging should you wish to please bare in mind this is a piece made by myself by hand, and the wood used has a variable appearance to the picture as knots and other markings grow differently naturally Measurements approximately ~ Width – 55cm Height – 52cm Depth – optional 3 ,3.5 ,4 Finished in a Danish oak oils then waxed for protection Shipping ~ My up to date handling times are 5 working days Caroline ❤️
- Build this Reclaimed Barn Wood Herringbone Wall Treatment with the easy-to-follow video tutorial from http://www.shanty-2-chic.com ! This barn wood is from Reclaimed DesignWorks. It has been cleaned and milled, bug and mold-free, tested for lead-based paint, packaged in bundles and ready to use in your home! Its the perfect barn wood for wall treatments and furniture building!
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- One type of home ornamentation that has been gaining steam lately are art gallery walls. Creating your own personal wall gallery with your favorite pictures or prints is unique because…
- Wall Art made from toilet paper rolls, a picture frame and some black paint!
- How to Arrange a Picture Display Use craft paper to trace and cutout each item to be hung. Use painters tape to put them up on the wall which allows you to move them around easily. Also label each paper square to get just the right mix of photos and art pieces. GENIUS
- Eclectic gallery wall on dark charcoal walls | console decorated with pumpkins and fall flowers
- A gallery wall to make a hunting man proud.
- love the rich gray walls with the gallery wall. Beautiful.
- Black and white gallery wall paired with industrial rustic type furniture
- Were always looking for cheap and easy DIY wall decor ideas. A DIY gallery wall is the perfect way to display your favorite family photos! Click to learn how