Photo via: lovelyetc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- another pinner said: I had upholstered chairs before,but this taught me the proper way. Especially helpful on corners.
- FOAM crown molding is easier to install than traditional molding, but once its up, it looks the same! No power tools required, it is installed with glue. Pre-made corners available too! DIY home upgrades for the beginning remodeler.
- Is your living room missing something? These accent chairs are the perfect solution for empty corners. Visit AllModern today and sign up for exclusive access to deals on everything you need for your modern home at up to 60% off with free shipping on orders over $49.
- Add lace to your window with cornstarch. Iron your lace and cut to fit. Mix 2 tbsp cornstarch with about an equal amount of cold water, then mix that in about a cup and a half of boiling water. Paint a thick layer on the window pane. Then apply another thick layer on top using random brush strokes being sure to get all the corners. To remove it, you just wash it off with warm water,
- This week Pinterest unveiled a report that shows what their users are pinning and saving.
- Fairy lights above the bed are a nice touch and would complete the look at night
- How to Make the Perfect Bed | Pottery Barn
- Decorate apartment on the cheap. Good ideas include a frame key holder, tea tin magnets, bed canopy, nightstand.
- Ooooooo interesting placement, a vanity by the bed as a nightstand instead of an actual nightstand… I like that.
- Use plant hangers to make a curtain swag over the bed
- 51 DIY Headboard Ideas to Make The Bed of Your Dreams – Snappy Pixels
- All Bed Sizes – A handy chart which displays all the bed sizes and mattress dimensions in the USA.