Photo via: woodesigner.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to add chunky window trim the easy way without any complicated miter cuts or special equipment.
- Window Trim for the old aluminum windows.
- Our new large master bath shower. Window and bench are to the left..we used natural stone tile, a ubtle green /beige glass accent tile. Then all around the glass accent and boxes is a bull nose trim that matched the shower floor.
- Beautiful bedroom features a gray wingback bed with silver nailhead trim dressed in soft white …
- Perfect Trim on Doors, Windows and Base Moldings – Step by Step | The Family Handyman
- I love little DIY ideas that can have a big impact on home decor. They are easy to do, they aren’t expensive and yet the end result makes a difference. One of these ideas is curtain styling. You may already have beautiful window curtains or drapes but you may have not noticed that they are …
- 30 Chic Workspaces From Pinterest and Instagram | StyleCaster
- 25 Most Popular Christmas Decorations on Pinterest | Christmas Celebrations
- Bathroom Makeover | Sherwin Williams Sea Salt | Pinterest Makeover | Farmhouse Decor | Vintage Decor | Rolled Towels | Marble Counter Top | Painting Bathroom Vanity | Framing a Bathroom Mirror | DIY Projects | DIY Bathroom Project | Bathroom Paint | Bathroom Decor Ideas | White Grey Teal Blue | Dark Metal Bathroom Faucet | Pinterest Bathroom | Farmhouse Bathroom Decor | Vintage Bathroom Decor
- How to Decorate a Minimal Interior with Personality Minimalism doesn’t mean going without. Rather, it’s the very opposite: only inviting things into your life that add to happiness and wellbeing, and discarding the rest. We at Beige Renegade believe in homes with heart. Whether a soviet era concrete bunker is the very reflection of you, or, then again, a home filled with bright colours at every turn, just as with what we wear, how we do our hair or the handbag we choose on a particular day, how we decorate our homes communicates something of ourselves to the world. However, it can be challenging to find the balance between a cool, minimal interior and finding a place for your treasured collections. In this post, we want to share five tips to decorate a minimal interior with personality. 1De-clutter your home thoughtfully Although we are staunch advocates for clutter-free spaces – review our 7 principles for de-cluttering your life – it doesn’t mean you should de-clutter the soul out of your home. Follow Marie Kondo’s philosophy of keeping only those things that bring you joy. For example, you might have displayed a gift from a family member, out of obligation, or …
- Simple, fast and easy no sew window treatments that I posted about on my blog are being featured in First Magazine | InMyOwnStyle
- 6 Things You Need to Know About Window Treatments | eHow Home | eHow