Photo via: thecreativityexchange.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Spray paint a rubber door mat to give your front porch or front door a pop of color… | eHow
- 3. Add molding and paint to your front door! ~ 17 Impressive Curb Appeal Ideas (cheap and easy!)
- Shelves tucked into a corner. this might be the perfect thing to put in my front room behind the door as a tiny library.
- Use this simple DIY wreath technique to make a gorgeous year-round wreath for your front door. Super fast and super inexpensive!
- Fall is full of so many colors, but the house doesnt have to be dull. There are lots of fresh fall front porch ideas!
- Learn how to paint cabinets with this step-by-step video tutorial, which makes this a popular pin!
- Like the colors: dark grey walls with white and yellow accents! The Velvet Door: Our Master Bedroom TV Wall
- How to paint the door and not the hinges
- home decor ideas | paint colors | decorating ideas | DIY | create a warm home
- Picking a neutral paint color can drive you crazy. This blogger tested a dozen paint colors but this one was the very best.
- tips from trusted sources on how to pick paint colors that reflect your style and you will love for years
- Paint colors from Chip It! by Sherwin-Williams. These neutrals would look good with any accent color.