Photo via: homeimprovementpin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You wont believe the before pic! IKEA Rast Hack: New Nightstands
- Shelves tucked into a corner. this might be the perfect thing to put in my front room behind the door as a tiny library.
- Add crown molding to old door and make into headboard… The idea I was waiting for… I think I will add stenciling or putting fabric in the recesses!
- Slide on brackets for mini-blinds. This helps prevent putting holes in apartment walls for curtains. Genius.
- Mirrors can help you create a unique style for your home, open up a small space, and bring light into your hallways and entryways. Adding a mirror to your home décor can help you create the right ambience for each room. Visit Wayfair and sign up today to get access to exclusive deals everyday up to 70% off. Free shipping on all orders over $49.
- Adding a wood frame around an old bathroom mirror.
- This beveled mirror set makes a spectacular statement. The simplicity of the design highlights the unique deep frame upon which each mirror sits. Can be hung individually or in groups to create a truly dramatic reflection of your style.
- Didnt think PINK could be any more beautiful…then I saw it paired with a Venetian mirror. Wow.
- Shabby Chic Pink A gorgeous white buffet is the focus of this shabby chic master bathroom by RMS user MyLittleYellowHouse. The pink walls and frills are a soft contrast against the white buffet and mirror and make this space perfect for any girly girl. HGTV Idea
- Use Visual Tricks to Raise The Ceiling • If your ceilings are on the low side, paint them white. Hang curtains higher than the windows to trick your eye into thinking the room is taller. Most standard curtain panels measure 84 or 96 in. allowing you to go about 3 in. above the window casing before they get too short. If you want to hang them higher youll have to custom order. Try vertical stripes the lines elongate your walls. Lean a large mirror against a wall which can make a room seem taller
- Dose is the fast-growing media company behind Dose.com and OMGFacts.com. Our team of writers, storytellers, video producers and curators craft compelling stories for a digital-first audience.
- Be creative with your bedroom. Instead of a headboard use a curtain rod to create drapping behind your bed. – Click image to find more DIY & Crafts Pinterest pins