Photo via: drexelheritage.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- upholstery arm styles
- Great resource with information about how to find affordable bathroom and shower tiles, and how to pair them together. Pin for future reference for sure!
- Blending modern and vintage personalizes any space, and it doesn’t cost an arm and a leg to finish the room! Going through five spaces today on the blog!
- wrap canvas in fabrics – recycle shirts, skirts, bedding or left over upholstery fabric
- A sophisticated take on a classic, our exclusive dining bench is crafted of American white oak with carved details and a distressed finish. With velvety microfiber upholstery in a merlot red hue, this bench is ideal pulled up to the dining table or resting at the foot of the bed.
- Pallet Projects | How To Make A Quick and Simple DIY Pallet Wall. DIY Wall Art Ideas By DIY Ready. http://diyready.com/23-more-awesome-man-cave-ideas/
- Use tape to give your washer and dryer new life. | 27 DIY Ways To Give Your House A Quick Pick-Me-Up
- Such an easy and quick build!! And so cheap too! This DIY upholstered X-bench using only 2×4 comes with free plans!
- Great tips on painting a room quick and easy!! LOVE this! www.shanty-2-chic.com
- DIY this quick and easy concrete tissue box cover!
- Upgrade your garage with the toughest floors out there. This DIY project is quick and easy! Walk on in 8-10 hours and drive on in 24 hours. From the easy application to durable protection that’s 20X stronger than epoxy, you can’t go wrong with RockSolid’s garage floor coatings.
- top five interior design styles infographic