Photo via: thecreativityexchange.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Entryway Projects • Budget projects and tutorials, including this DIY entryway from The Creativity Exchange!
- Fixer Upper Joanna Gaines Magnolia Home Paint. Joannas Favorite Paint Colors. Magnolia Paint
- Joanna Gaines five favorite Fixer Upper paint colors
- Voted Readers Favorite Top Decorating Blog Better Homes and Gardens, Decorating Ideas, How to Organize, How to Decorate, Interior Design Blog
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- Thinking about painting kitchen cabinets? Click ahead to see a round up of our favorite paints colors for the job and see how it looks in a space…
- tips from trusted sources on how to pick paint colors that reflect your style and you will love for years
- Paint colors from Chip It! by Sherwin-Williams. These neutrals would look good with any accent color.
- 4 White/Grey Neutral Paint Colors from Benjamin Moore
- Paint Colors from Sherwin-Williams – Interiors By Color
- I made this for the boys playroom. Get a pallet and paint it. Find a crib mattress. Use your favorite fitted crib sheet tutorial, make some pillows, and there you have it.
- Picking a neutral paint color can drive you crazy. This blogger tested a dozen paint colors but this one was the very best.