Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mason Jar Tissue Holders | landeelu.com Such a cute and easy way to have tissues in any room! And you can decorate the mason jar however you want to fit into any decor!
- Wall Art made from toilet paper rolls, a picture frame and some black paint!
- This candle holder is made from a split found log and holds 5 tealights. It is wide and not tall, almost appearing to be set into the table. This candle holder is 13.5 inches long, 5 inches wide and 1.75 inches tall. Five handmade beeswax candles are included with your log! Our beeswax candles are locally made by the lovely Michael of Beeswic, here on etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/Beeswic Entirely reclaimed materials :: All of our wood is reclaimed and salvaged; rescued from the side of the road or scraps from Aaron’s custom furniture orders. All metal is recycled as well ,from old jewellery to scraps of electrical copper wire. Eco Finish :: We use a hard wax oil to finish most of our pieces. Hard wax oil penetrates the wood and strengthens the fibres from within without leaving a film on the surface, like varnish. It’s also completely natural and food safe. Wooden utensils and bowls intended for use with food, like our salt bowls and cooking spoons, are finished with beeswax. Caring for your item :: It is very easy to care for your B&B goods. If it was finished with beeswax, it will naturally re-coat itself with oils, but if you desire to recoat it, simply wipe it with olive, sesame or walnut oil occasionally. We recommend washing items with water, no soap, and drying them right away to lengthen the lifetime of your B&B product. Wood and liquid are not the best of friends, so stick to non-liquid foods for your bowls and spoons and refrain from submerging your B&B product in water or any other liquid. Salad dressing is fine! Production Time :: Most of our items are ready to ship, however for certain listings we custom make upon receipt of your order. Please allow 1 week to create and ship your pieces. Engraving & Customization :: Most items can be customized and engraved upon with wood burning. Please let us know in the Message to Buyer or a Convo if you are interested in this option. It will be an addition $15. Shipping Methods and Delivery Times :: If the item is “Ready to ship”, we will ship your order within three days of receipt of payment. If the shipping costs end up being less than you paid, we will immediately reimburse the difference via PayPal! If you are in Canada or the USA, we will ship your item by Accelerated Mail using Canada Post. Your item will be insured and tracked, and we will email you the tracking number. Your item should arrive between 1 and 7 days, depending on your proximity to Montreal, Canada. If you are outside of North America, your item will ship insured but without a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number, please contact me for shipping rates. If you are in Australia, your item should take approximately two weeks to arrive, however, we have had packages take up to three months to arrive. If you would like to have your item arrive faster, there is a very significant price difference – it will cost $65 and will arrive in 7 business days. we apologize for the inconvenience, but Canada Post has terrible shipping options to Australia, and we hope this will one day change. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions! You can read our full shipping, returns and payment policies here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlisscraftandBrazen/policy
- Add shelving behind the toilet for added storage in those small spaces.
- decorated pallet DIY recycled wall shelf decor idea for cheap
- Painting a room is a big job but these painting tips can save you time and money! Lets talk brushes, equipment you need and what you dont.
- Old Tins as Utensil holders or pens/pencil scissors @Traci Rhodes-Rushing
- The first night in a new house is stressful. Youre tired from moving. The homes clean level is questionable. Boxes are everywhere. And somehow there is no toilet paper to be found. So, what do you need the first night in your new house? Heres a list of things to consider for an open-first box (or… Read More Moving part 5: Family’s first night in new house checklist
- For a toilet paper roll, that looks pretty elegant!
- Moving aint cheap! If youve only got pennies left over from your move and can only afford a cheap table and mismatched chairs, dont get yourself down. Spruce them up with some spray paint and make your miscellaneous look masterful. Check out our pin about painting furniture for tips!
- Step-by-step photo tutorial showing how to transform $5 thrift store doors with wheels and paint to make one of a kind rolling doors for a doorway | In My Own Style
- I made this for the boys playroom. Get a pallet and paint it. Find a crib mattress. Use your favorite fitted crib sheet tutorial, make some pillows, and there you have it.