Photo via: redhousestyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- There is nothing original about this mom – she created an amazing Farmhouse Style work of art – DIY Painted Canvas Farmhouse Sign. More DIY Fixer Upper Farmhouse Style Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living.
- How to give any house farmhouse style – Great tips on how to make any home look…
- Buying a Character Home: If you would love a character home, but cannot quite run to the expense or the staying power of renovating and maintenance, think of adding some characteristics that can give your home the appearance of an older style house. Initially the exterior is where your changes will be the most noticeable… Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/1582979
- How To Give Any House Farmhouse Style
- Interior designer Victoria Hagan decorated an 8,000-square-foot Shingle Style summer house on Nantucket for a couple and their three children. The living room features striped pillows on white-duck-covered furniture, blue cashmere throws, and a custom-made blue-and-white-plaid rug (“I adjusted its scale and pattern to the room,” she says); breezy white draperies frame the French doors, which open to views of the harbor.
- red and aqua
- Red Patchwork Cushion
- WALL Art This Is How I Roam Bison Red and Black Buffalo by 618love
- Did you miss this post about the raffle? You can enter to win my painting Two Cows for Oklahoma AND help the Red Cross at the same time! This old french door has been sitting in our garage for as long as I can remember. Now that escrow has closed and we gotta be outta …
- Aubri Balk Inc. Artist Management Eclectic, warm, brown couch, beige, cream, wood, red. Mid century side table, reclaimed coffee table
- A sophisticated take on a classic, our exclusive dining bench is crafted of American white oak with carved details and a distressed finish. With velvety microfiber upholstery in a merlot red hue, this bench is ideal pulled up to the dining table or resting at the foot of the bed.
- Our Home – Two Years In