Photo via: organicauthority.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- All The Good Smells: How To Make Your Own Home Cleaners Using Essential Oils
- Natural Air Filters. Great during the Haze. 10 HOUSEPLANTS THAT CLEAN INDOOR AIR
- Indoor plants that clean indoor air. It is super easy to take care of these houseplants.
- 11 Therapeutic Essential Oils to Combat Icky Winter Cold Symptoms
- Add lace to your window with cornstarch. Iron your lace and cut to fit. Mix 2 tbsp cornstarch with about an equal amount of cold water, then mix that in about a cup and a half of boiling water. Paint a thick layer on the window pane. Then apply another thick layer on top using random brush strokes being sure to get all the corners. To remove it, you just wash it off with warm water,
- DIY Gifts for Your Parents | Cool and Easy Homemade Gift Ideas That Mom and Dad Will Love | Creative Christmas Gifts for Parents With Step by Step Instructions | Crafts and DIY Projects by DIY JOY | Vertical Chess Set | http://diyjoy.com/diy-gifts-for-mom-dad-parents
- This candle holder is made from a split found log and holds 5 tealights. It is wide and not tall, almost appearing to be set into the table. This candle holder is 13.5 inches long, 5 inches wide and 1.75 inches tall. Five handmade beeswax candles are included with your log! Our beeswax candles are locally made by the lovely Michael of Beeswic, here on etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/Beeswic Entirely reclaimed materials :: All of our wood is reclaimed and salvaged; rescued from the side of the road or scraps from Aaron’s custom furniture orders. All metal is recycled as well ,from old jewellery to scraps of electrical copper wire. Eco Finish :: We use a hard wax oil to finish most of our pieces. Hard wax oil penetrates the wood and strengthens the fibres from within without leaving a film on the surface, like varnish. It’s also completely natural and food safe. Wooden utensils and bowls intended for use with food, like our salt bowls and cooking spoons, are finished with beeswax. Caring for your item :: It is very easy to care for your B&B goods. If it was finished with beeswax, it will naturally re-coat itself with oils, but if you desire to recoat it, simply wipe it with olive, sesame or walnut oil occasionally. We recommend washing items with water, no soap, and drying them right away to lengthen the lifetime of your B&B product. Wood and liquid are not the best of friends, so stick to non-liquid foods for your bowls and spoons and refrain from submerging your B&B product in water or any other liquid. Salad dressing is fine! Production Time :: Most of our items are ready to ship, however for certain listings we custom make upon receipt of your order. Please allow 1 week to create and ship your pieces. Engraving & Customization :: Most items can be customized and engraved upon with wood burning. Please let us know in the Message to Buyer or a Convo if you are interested in this option. It will be an addition $15. Shipping Methods and Delivery Times :: If the item is “Ready to ship”, we will ship your order within three days of receipt of payment. If the shipping costs end up being less than you paid, we will immediately reimburse the difference via PayPal! If you are in Canada or the USA, we will ship your item by Accelerated Mail using Canada Post. Your item will be insured and tracked, and we will email you the tracking number. Your item should arrive between 1 and 7 days, depending on your proximity to Montreal, Canada. If you are outside of North America, your item will ship insured but without a tracking number. If you would like a tracking number, please contact me for shipping rates. If you are in Australia, your item should take approximately two weeks to arrive, however, we have had packages take up to three months to arrive. If you would like to have your item arrive faster, there is a very significant price difference – it will cost $65 and will arrive in 7 business days. we apologize for the inconvenience, but Canada Post has terrible shipping options to Australia, and we hope this will one day change. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions! You can read our full shipping, returns and payment policies here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/BlisscraftandBrazen/policy
- Apron-front and farmhouse-style sinks lend even the newest kitchen an air of history, so its no wonder that Joanna loves to use them in her renovations.
- Welcome to another original design by LoveLifeWood 💁🏻 INTERNATIONAL POST ~ If you do not see your country listed please message me so I can source the best price Information – The Valknut (pronounced “VAL-knoot”) is one of the most widely-discussed yet enigmatic of all of the symbols that appear in connection with Norse mythology. It is comprised of three interlocking triangles. Archaeologically, it appears on several runestones and pictorial memorial stones that date from the Viking Age and stands on the Swedish island of Gotland. A Norwegian compound word that means “knot of those fallen in battle” and was introduced by Norwegians who lived long after the Viking Age Materials used – Scots pine is a common wood I use and comes largely from Scandinavian countrys It comes with strong hooks attached to each top tip for wall hanging should you wish to please bare in mind this is a piece made by myself by hand, and the wood used has a variable appearance to the picture as knots and other markings grow differently naturally Measurements approximately ~ Width – 55cm Height – 52cm Depth – optional 3 ,3.5 ,4 Finished in a Danish oak oils then waxed for protection Shipping ~ My up to date handling times are 5 working days Caroline ❤️
- We are so thrilled to be partnering up with Birch Lane today as part of their spring refresh campaign! Along with sharing our post here…
- Kitchen Refresh With True Value Part 1 via A House in the Hills
- Such an easy and quick build!! And so cheap too! This DIY upholstered X-bench using only 2×4 comes with free plans!