Photo via: cnbhomes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I want this type of shelf for my cookbooks. Vintage Ethan Allen Distressed Pale Gray Painted Corner China Cabinet Bookcase Cupboard. $325.00, via Etsy.
- Kitchen Cabinet Decorating made easy! Use this helpful list of 60+ items and ideas to make Kitchen Cabinet Decorating made easy!
- TIP: line your cabinet under the kitchen sink with peel and stick tile. Easy to wipe and helps cover already damaged cabinet bottom or helps to protect a new cabinet. Great under the BATHROOM sink, too!!!
- Design kitchen cabinets that will make every cabinet, even the small ones functional.
- Pantry Storage
- organized pantry // Organizing Spotlight: Neat Method // Arianna Belle Blog
- Walk in pantry
- Take advantage of wasted space in your pantry
- This is an awesome pantry, but it is not for everyone. On the good side you will be able to find anything quickly and easy. On the other side it will take a lot of maintenance. pantry organize www.simply-org.com
- Help your pantry help you.
- Crochet Basket for toys (heck…for anything you want! Wouldnt onions and potatoes in a pantry be great!)
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …