Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cute idea for old shutters ~ 28 ways to repurpose old shutters
- Repurpose wood shutter idea for the bathroom
- RH TEENs Starry String Lights – Stars:Petite star-shaped lights bring a celestial glow wherever theyre strung. Our white LEDs are evenly spaced along a fine, bendable wire that conforms to any shape – perfect for accenting décor, brightening a room or illuminating a covered outdoor space.
- Cedar boards cut to make faux wood beams for where we opened up our wall. Love the rustic look!
- Perfect for your wall or the beach, or a forest picnic, our pareos are back in stock in many old favourites and new colours! ✨ www.wonderlandclothing.com
- Some of our smartest ways to rethink common items.
- Sometimes, life gets too serious….and you just need to cruise. Check out our single-speed and 7-Speed Beach Cruiser bikes in a impressive variety of beach the
- We agree and hence we love to adorn our home with a splendid and snug bed, EROS.
- Adding fabric to our IKEA bookcases gave them a custom look. I wish I had done it years ago! The process of adding fabric to the shelves was way easier and less expensive than I expected.
- I have seen dozens of command centers on Pinterest. If you haven’t seen them, just take a look at our organization board on Pinterest. They are everywhere! For good reason… Now, that I’ve got a kindergartener, a preschooler, and a baby on the way, I feel like our organization has to become more efficient so… Read More »
- Moving aint cheap! If youve only got pennies left over from your move and can only afford a cheap table and mismatched chairs, dont get yourself down. Spruce them up with some spray paint and make your miscellaneous look masterful. Check out our pin about painting furniture for tips!
- this is exactly what Ive been looking for! The size and shape are prefect for our back yard. I would make it a deck not a patio though. Patio.