Photo via: keelankreations.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bear Hill Interiorss Don’t get us wrong, when it comes to giving a room that finished look, we are all about the curtains. Beth Webb Interiors But, sometimes, the space doesn’t allow for luscious, billowing drapes — or the feel is all wrong. DeCesare Design GroupEnter: Roman Shades! Dillon Kyle Architecture We adore them in …
- No sewing machine? NO problem! All you need is hot glue to make a diy no sew faux roman shade!
- Roman Shade tutorial that doesnt appear to be written in Greek
- No Sew Roman Shades…back door privacy.
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- This comfortable color palette from BEHR’s collection of 2017 Color Currents is full of soft neutrals and subtle pastel colors. Mix and match these soft shades to create the perfect design scheme for any room in your home. Check out the rest of this article to find inspiration for unique color schemes and home decoration ideas.
- As an artist, this homeowner was no stranger to painting. But the house was the biggest project they would ever take on. That’s why they chose Olympic® ONE® Exterior paint. With blue and green shades that reflected the homeowner’s personality and a weather-resistant finish for durability, the home will look like a masterpiece for years to come.
- Not sure what size shade you need for your new table lamp? Heres our handy guide for picking one thats just right.
- Table Lamps – How to measure for a lamp shade
- Since Pier 1 first introduced our Papasan in the 1960s, we’ve added more frames, cushions and silhouettes— including a convertible Sunasan™ that creates shade at the touch of a finger. All while maintaining the groovy vibe that made the Papasan famous in the first place. It’s time to kick your feet up.
- One room I have never showed in the blog is the powder room. Because it never really felt finished. I painted in my favourite shade of blue that is in my office (Opal Silk by CIL), hung a few pictures, put a basket of extra TP on the floor and called it a day. Until …
- 15 Ways To Raise The Vibrations of Your Home