Photo via: potetgulll.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gold and brass used to signify gaudy ‘90s fixtures, but warm metals have certainly made a comeback in the past year. Copper and rose gold also made their mainstream debuts. To avoid looking tacky, designers are opting for brushed and matte versions of warm metals.
- Cafe kitchen window treatments @Rose Burkholder This has been my favorite so far!
- 5,696 Likes, 71 Comments – Lucy Rose (@birdie_farm) on Instagram: “Oh my sweet goodness! Natalie @vintageporch gets me every.single.time! 😱😱😱😍😍😍 Natalie is BEYOND…”
- Fashionable Turquoise Bedroom Ideas | Create a beautiful focal point by painting your ceiling with turquoise and keeping everything in white or neutral. It is best accentuated with a chandelier that sparkles like gold to give you a modern glamour.
- Copper and Gold Foil Branches / Add some branches embellished with gold and copper foil for your table centerpiece.
- I could $ store and thrift shop frames in different styles and glitter blast in gold silver and white for the pictures/fun facts
- Measures 7.5 tall. Vase is hand painted white with a single gold vinyl stripe…
- Use gold leaf to transform old toys to cool decor pieces!
- This went from old to gold in a matter of minutes!
- This Natural and rustic, a DIY filled Fall home tour is filled with simple and low cost ideas to decorate for the season. Incorporating nature and gold!
- Neutral and gold childrens bedroom with bookshelves
- Tin Ceiling + Heavy Wood = Unique Atmosphere