Photo via: aboyagirlandapug.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Make Curtains: Try this super simple sewing technique. Make an entire curtain with only sewing straight lines. Great tutorial with a video!
- How to Make Ruffled Valance Curtains. Making your own window treatments can save money and let you design a space that is truly you. A great way to start is with a valance — a short curtain that can be hung over blinds or with other drapes. There are many types of valances and it’s fun to play around once you have some practice. This…
- Fabric curtain for a quiet space
- Becoming a Savvy Curtain Shopper: Choosing the Right Curtains
- Be creative with your bedroom. Instead of a headboard use a curtain rod to create drapping behind your bed. – Click image to find more DIY & Crafts Pinterest pins
- where to hang curtain rods
- White Multi-Strand Curtain Glimmer Strings®
- Love this curtain rod DIY! Allows you to block light from the sides and still be stylish!
- Using a valance to cover the dead space between the shower curtain rod and the ceiling
- The Easy Way To Hang Your Curtains. DIY curtain template
- Curtain on a wire instead of curtain tracks drilled into the ceiling
- I love little DIY ideas that can have a big impact on home decor. They are easy to do, they aren’t expensive and yet the end result makes a difference. One of these ideas is curtain styling. You may already have beautiful window curtains or drapes but you may have not noticed that they are …