Photo via: baywindowvalances.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Make Ruffled Valance Curtains. Making your own window treatments can save money and let you design a space that is truly you. A great way to start is with a valance — a short curtain that can be hung over blinds or with other drapes. There are many types of valances and it’s fun to play around once you have some practice. This…
- After looking at all the chicness that is in The Big Book of Chic, I decided cornice boards are the most fabulous way to dress a window. It took me a little longer than I expected to look at every single page of the book – but thats why Miles named it The BIG Book of…
- Shelves like this in living room near window closest to door
- Simple, fast and easy no sew window treatments that I posted about on my blog are being featured in First Magazine | InMyOwnStyle
- i love this set up and i will show you where i think it could go (involves moving a window – but basically between kitchen and breakfast room in one of those nooks)
- 37 DIY Window Treatments —Lots of easy no-sew ideas and more!
- Rustic Wall Decor Idea Featuring Reclaimed Window Frames
- Learn how to add chunky window trim the easy way without any complicated miter cuts or special equipment.
- Wraparound Sierra Room Darkening Noise Reducing 2-Pack Window Curtain Panels from Bed Bath & Beyond
- … Pinterest | Window Trims, Interior Window Trim and Exterior Wind
- Small Space Hack! Turn a Window into a Breakfast Nook via Brit + Co.
- Window Trim for the old aluminum windows.