Photo via: iometro.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use Visual Tricks to Raise The Ceiling • If your ceilings are on the low side, paint them white. Hang curtains higher than the windows to trick your eye into thinking the room is taller. Most standard curtain panels measure 84 or 96 in. allowing you to go about 3 in. above the window casing before they get too short. If you want to hang them higher youll have to custom order. Try vertical stripes the lines elongate your walls. Lean a large mirror against a wall which can make a room seem taller
- Shabby Chic Pink A gorgeous white buffet is the focus of this shabby chic master bathroom by RMS user MyLittleYellowHouse. The pink walls and frills are a soft contrast against the white buffet and mirror and make this space perfect for any girly girl. HGTV Idea
- Budget curtains from a tablecloth, I think Ill sew some grommets on though instead of the clips.
- Like the colors: dark grey walls with white and yellow accents! The Velvet Door: Our Master Bedroom TV Wall
- Just this very first picture as an idea. Dark grey walls with white accents. You could maybe still use dove grey on the cabinets.
- Slide on brackets for mini-blinds. This helps prevent putting holes in apartment walls for curtains. Genius.
- light cabinets, dark counter, oak floors, neutral tile black splash. – but with dark backsplash
- Many a beautiful kitchen have been built on a foundation of pretty normal, neutral cabinetry. But if you ever have the opportunity to renovate a kitchen from scratch and add in something really spectacular in the realm of cabinetry, its like a shortcut to great style.
- Foyer with dark hardwood floors and herringbone detail. Soft gray walls are Stonington Gray by Benjamin Moore.
- Eclectic gallery wall on dark charcoal walls | console decorated with pumpkins and fall flowers
- Take popsicle sticks and paint each one a color of every wall in your house. Carry with you on the go to match furniture, curtains, decorations, etc.
- What is a French cleat? A French cleat is a way to hang heavy items onto walls. A single piece of wood is split in two at a 45-degree angle. Alternatively, two pieces of wood are cut at 45-degree angles to fit one on top of the other. Use a French cleat for mounting shelves and bookcases on a wall.