Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Decorate a Minimal Interior with Personality Minimalism doesn’t mean going without. Rather, it’s the very opposite: only inviting things into your life that add to happiness and wellbeing, and discarding the rest. We at Beige Renegade believe in homes with heart. Whether a soviet era concrete bunker is the very reflection of you, or, then again, a home filled with bright colours at every turn, just as with what we wear, how we do our hair or the handbag we choose on a particular day, how we decorate our homes communicates something of ourselves to the world. However, it can be challenging to find the balance between a cool, minimal interior and finding a place for your treasured collections. In this post, we want to share five tips to decorate a minimal interior with personality. 1De-clutter your home thoughtfully Although we are staunch advocates for clutter-free spaces – review our 7 principles for de-cluttering your life – it doesn’t mean you should de-clutter the soul out of your home. Follow Marie Kondo’s philosophy of keeping only those things that bring you joy. For example, you might have displayed a gift from a family member, out of obligation, or …
- Do you want to create a beautiful home but money is tight? Here are 10 great tips for How to Decorate on a Tight Budget. You can make a beautiful home on a small budget.
- How to love your home and decorate in a way that makes it not only look good, but feel good too. Great ideas that are easy and affordable that you can do right now. | In My Own Style
- If you are looking for fun and creative ways to decorate and you have a lot of hangers just lying around, there are many crafts that you can do with those hangers. Using hangers for decorating is great because they offer organization as well as decoration. Whether you need a cute way…
- Please seat yourself would make a fun addition in your bathroom or powder room. Each sign is hand whitewashed and hand lettered by Pineapple South. Everything is done by hand (it is not digitalized or vinyl). It has a rope hanger on the back which allows it to hang nicely on a wall or could easily rest on a shelf. ::Dimensions:: 17 length x 11 height If you do not want the sign whitewashed, it can come in natural wood. Please identify this in the comment box or it will automatically be whitewashed. ::Customize:: Pineapple South is happy to turn any of your favorite quotes into a hand lettered sign. Please chat with me before ordering to see how we can make a custom sign for you. Usually ships in 3-5 business days. Because each sign is personalized, Pineapple South can not take returns, exchanges or give refunds for this item.
- It’s back to school time and usually what this means is busier schedules and a lot more time on the go. Marie from Blooming Homestead here to share some tips on how to help your family get organized with a DIY Family Command Center. Family Command Centers can be tricky because each family has different needs so …
- Bedroom Wall Display Template – This is great for anyone who would like to decorate their walls with photos, because you can plan how your exact arrangement will look before you put any holes in your walls!
- DIY Jewelry Holder from a Repurposed serving tray! A chic way to ucycle an old piece into a useful bit of furniture to display your jewelry. Now you can keep your jewelry organized, keep it from getting all tangled and a great piece for home decor.
- Are you living in a smaller home, condo or apartment? Feeling cramped in that small room you have? Learn 7 Ways To Make A Small Room Feel Larger Instantly! Create a feeling of brightness and visually expand your rooms with these design tips; by using lighting, mirrors and decor in strategic ways. Read my tips on how to banish that cramped , cave-like feeling and get the spaciousness you crave!
- Who knew you could DIY candles by mixing them with other scents! By mixing this vanilla candle with coffee beans, you can enhance your home with the smell of french vanilla coffee! Perfect for early fall mornings.
- What better way is there to spend an afternoon, than having your kids help upgrade the performance of your home theater? If youre a geek dad, the list is pretty small. There are many way to improve your home theater, and adding sound-absorbing panels is an inexpensive way of doing it. In my case, its almost a necessity: the hard concrete walls in my basement home theater have a nasty tendency to bounce sound around in unpleasant ways. The effect was made even worse when the carpet was replaced with hard laminate floors. The walls themselves were mostly bare, painted concrete. The walls needed decoration – artwork, pictures, whatever. Just something to make the place look less sterile. My home theater also happens to share a space with the kids playroom. So what happens when you put all these requirements into blender and pour the frothy goop into a big, …
- How on earth do you decorate when you have NO talent for it? You dont need talent. Just follow these tips on how to decorate from theboldabode.com.