Photo via: theplungeproject.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Adding fabric to our IKEA bookcases gave them a custom look. I wish I had done it years ago! The process of adding fabric to the shelves was way easier and less expensive than I expected.
- How to Build Plumbing Pipe Shelves from the Cavender Diary
- 7 Tips for Styling Shelves | Sense & Serendipity
- Shelves tucked into a corner. this might be the perfect thing to put in my front room behind the door as a tiny library.
- Shelves like this in living room near window closest to door
- Add more storage to your small space with some DIY floating corner shelves! Repin and click for the tutorial!
- DIY Floating Shelves just like the ones from Fixer Upper! Make 2 of these for…
- Built-In Shelves
- DIY Shelves | Easy DIY Floating Shelves for bathroom,bedroom,kitchen,closet | DIY bookshelves and Home Decor Ideas
- Perfect!! This is DIY ladies with shelves, doors and lights from Ikea!
- What is a French cleat? A French cleat is a way to hang heavy items onto walls. A single piece of wood is split in two at a 45-degree angle. Alternatively, two pieces of wood are cut at 45-degree angles to fit one on top of the other. Use a French cleat for mounting shelves and bookcases on a wall.
- I love the simple styling of these bathroom shelves!