Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Shelves tucked into a corner. this might be the perfect thing to put in my front room behind the door as a tiny library.
- Laundry/mud room with ship lap wall detail, white cabinetry and wood countertops. The door with large window and transom lets the light in.
- Ideas : How to Decorate a Room with a Vaulted / Cathedral Ceiling – Artwork and Accessories – Kylie M Interiors– Mimic the shape (maybe put a shelf above the window with art like this)
- i love this set up and i will show you where i think it could go (involves moving a window – but basically between kitchen and breakfast room in one of those nooks)
- Something like this that rolls on hidden castors to place in front of closet for additional usable space while still being able to access front room closet.
- If this could be your living room, that would be amazing. Can you put swinging couches in your living room?
- Check this site out for amazing bookshelf styling ideas. This post is great for bookshelf styling in your living room. Give your bookshelf a makeover!
- How to Build SIMPLE FLOATING SHELVES (…for any room in the house!)
- we have a wall that is shaped like an L. and it’s right there when you walk in. like first thing you see. first anna on door sixteen did it. then the brick house added really good wood to her…
- Use Visual Tricks to Raise The Ceiling • If your ceilings are on the low side, paint them white. Hang curtains higher than the windows to trick your eye into thinking the room is taller. Most standard curtain panels measure 84 or 96 in. allowing you to go about 3 in. above the window casing before they get too short. If you want to hang them higher youll have to custom order. Try vertical stripes the lines elongate your walls. Lean a large mirror against a wall which can make a room seem taller
- Are you living in a smaller home, condo or apartment? Feeling cramped in that small room you have? Learn 7 Ways To Make A Small Room Feel Larger Instantly! Create a feeling of brightness and visually expand your rooms with these design tips; by using lighting, mirrors and decor in strategic ways. Read my tips on how to banish that cramped , cave-like feeling and get the spaciousness you crave!
- Georgian English country house – green door could do window frames too