Photo via: orangeandpeach.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rustic sliding door with mirror. Cool idea.
- Cute idea for old shutters ~ 28 ways to repurpose old shutters
- Coastal cottage kitchen with style Love these Plantation shutters
- For a tabletop focal point, nothing draws attention like our arrangement of faux dahlias, complete with a glass vase filled with pinecones. From top to bottom, it tells a story of color, texture and style. Handcrafted exclusively for Pier 1—and you.
- Image detail for -showers tub enclosures mirrors and mirrored walls cabinet glass …
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- Small Corner Bookshelves. Work great for behind door in kids room. Can be used for books or small toys.
- Rustic Barn Doors for Closets | … example of using a reclaimed door to add character to your home
- Make a Hall tree from an old door! Modified media cabinet, an old door and a upcycled drawerfront for the shelf! Love this piece! www.facebook.com/thevintagebloom upcycleddoor halltree olddoor upcycled
- Use this simple DIY wreath technique to make a gorgeous year-round wreath for your front door. Super fast and super inexpensive!
- outdoor chalkboard. This would be great for the back garage door and then I can just hose it off.
- Build it: Contemporary 4-Panel Barn Door for $50