Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bedroom Wall Display Template – This is great for anyone who would like to decorate their walls with photos, because you can plan how your exact arrangement will look before you put any holes in your walls!
- We have done this for years and they work perfect. Curtains made from Target table cloths. Genius. No sew. Love..
- Use Visual Tricks to Raise The Ceiling • If your ceilings are on the low side, paint them white. Hang curtains higher than the windows to trick your eye into thinking the room is taller. Most standard curtain panels measure 84 or 96 in. allowing you to go about 3 in. above the window casing before they get too short. If you want to hang them higher youll have to custom order. Try vertical stripes the lines elongate your walls. Lean a large mirror against a wall which can make a room seem taller
- SAVE WITH THESE NEW COUPON CODES… use the code GOOD10 for 10% off ($50 minimum). BETTER15 for 15% off ($75 minimum). BEST20 for 20% off ($100 minimum). This listing is for one set of REVERSIBLE Give thanks/ jingle bells… one side thanksgiving/ fall decor and give it a little turn and they are christmas blocks… The overall size when set up is 7×24 ish… give or take 🙂 To see the other reversible item check out my other listings… . thanks STICK WITH ME VINYLS…Look for my Facebook page www.facebook.com/stickwithmevinyls for more ideas and upcoming events. Thank you for stopping by my little shop… I hope you enjoy. All of my items are hand made by me. The wood cutting, painting, sanding, vinyling and packaging. There maybe some imperfections in the wood (knots, holes, etc.) I try my best to fill any holes or cracks but it is wood and they might be noticeable… I will not make you a new one because of this…I am a busy mom of 4 very active hockey children so please check for current turn around/shipping times . The day of the sale is not included in this. Sometimes life gets crazy around here with hockey, school, homework, gymnastic and soccer so please understand I am working as fast as I can but things can come up and it may take a day or two longer. Unless otherwise noted. Some orders of 3 or more items may take longer to fill so please be patient. Please convo me with any questions. Or Rush orders… Any order that does not specify which color combo you would like, will be made in the color of the sample. So please specify if you would like a certain color… Every once in a while I may make a mistake… I am just one person… Please let me know if that happens right away so I can fix it ASAP. All items are shipped to the address in your etsy account so please double check that you have an updated address. The customer is responsible for the address information. So if the incorrect address is given, the customer will be charged actual shipping charges to reship. Refused or Returned packages… Shipping is very expensive these days. so if the customer refused the package actual shipping charges will be deducted from any refunds. Which means the refund will be less than what you paid… Once I ship an item it is out of my hands… I have no control over the post office… which sometimes may take a while to ship. I ship all of my items in flat rate priority packaging… which typically take 1-3 days to ship.. But some times during the holidays and busy seasons may take longer.. this is not my fault.. I only have control over me and my little shop not the PO If you would like this to be shipped as a gift please note a different address. If you would like to add a special little note PLEASE use this listing to cover the card. https://www.etsy.com/listing/128824915/add-a-thank-you-congratulations-we-love? Thanks Again… and have a good day
- Sectional in center instead of against the walls. Dark couch and neutral curtains
- Add crown molding to old door and make into headboard… The idea I was waiting for… I think I will add stenciling or putting fabric in the recesses!
- What is a French cleat? A French cleat is a way to hang heavy items onto walls. A single piece of wood is split in two at a 45-degree angle. Alternatively, two pieces of wood are cut at 45-degree angles to fit one on top of the other. Use a French cleat for mounting shelves and bookcases on a wall.
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- Paint PVC pipe for curtain rods! Finish off with finials and brackets. Holy cash saver.
- Just this very first picture as an idea. Dark grey walls with white accents. You could maybe still use dove grey on the cabinets.
- Are you living in a smaller home, condo or apartment? Feeling cramped in that small room you have? Learn 7 Ways To Make A Small Room Feel Larger Instantly! Create a feeling of brightness and visually expand your rooms with these design tips; by using lighting, mirrors and decor in strategic ways. Read my tips on how to banish that cramped , cave-like feeling and get the spaciousness you crave!
- If you have bikes, and you live in a small home, you have a storage problem. Whether you need to find space in a small apartment, or you have to fit your family bikes in an already crowded garage, we have creative bike storage projects. Here are both DIY tutorials, and also suggestions on where …