Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Decorate a Small Bathroom – Decor Ideas and Tips – Somewhat Simple
- 15 Dazzling Bathroom Lighting Design Ideas (With Pictures)
- awesome bathroom remodel ideas 10 Before and After Bathroom Remodel Ideas for Summer 2016 Bathroom Remodel awesome-bathroom-remodel-ideas-336×1024
- 25 Small Kitchen Design Ideas | Storage solution and decor tricks to maximize your space | @stylecaster
- 18 Incredible Farmhouse Bathroom Floor Tiles – Page 17 of 19 – Twelve On Main
- DIY Storage Ideas – DIY Dog Food Station with Storage – Home Decor and Organizing Projects for The Bedroom, Bathroom, Living Room, Panty and Storage Projects – Tutorials and Step by Step Instructions for Do It Yourself Organization http://diyjoy.com/diy-storage-ideas-organization
- 8 Tips for Shopping Smart for Home Decor Accessories – Design Ideas to help style and transfrom your home into your favorite place to be – Decorating With Less
- a great page to look at if you are struggling with how to hang pictures on your staircase.
- Organization and Storage Ideas for Small Spaces | Interior Design Styles and Color Schemes for Home Decorating | HGTV
- The Immensely Cool Diy Bathroom Remodel Ways You Cannot Find On The Internet
- Are you living in a smaller home, condo or apartment? Feeling cramped in that small room you have? Learn 7 Ways To Make A Small Room Feel Larger Instantly! Create a feeling of brightness and visually expand your rooms with these design tips; by using lighting, mirrors and decor in strategic ways. Read my tips on how to banish that cramped , cave-like feeling and get the spaciousness you crave!
- What better way is there to spend an afternoon, than having your kids help upgrade the performance of your home theater? If youre a geek dad, the list is pretty small. There are many way to improve your home theater, and adding sound-absorbing panels is an inexpensive way of doing it. In my case, its almost a necessity: the hard concrete walls in my basement home theater have a nasty tendency to bounce sound around in unpleasant ways. The effect was made even worse when the carpet was replaced with hard laminate floors. The walls themselves were mostly bare, painted concrete. The walls needed decoration – artwork, pictures, whatever. Just something to make the place look less sterile. My home theater also happens to share a space with the kids playroom. So what happens when you put all these requirements into blender and pour the frothy goop into a big, …