Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add a bold wall, because a small room is a perfect place to take risks. -POPSugar HomeOwnerTips HomeDecor
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- A comprehensive guide for how to organize, decorate and add style to a small bedroom.
- Design Mistake 3: Painting a small, dark room white (via Bloglovin.com )
- Small Apartment Design Idea
- Storage solution for small entryway – add hooks. Frame gallery and chevron rug add visual interest.
- Architecture Art Designs suggest if you have even small budget and little bit more money , to use it in a smart way and have no worries for your home decor
- Mirrors can help you create a unique style for your home, open up a small space, and bring light into your hallways and entryways. Adding a mirror to your home décor can help you create the right ambience for each room. Visit Wayfair and sign up today to get access to exclusive deals everyday up to 70% off. Free shipping on all orders over $49.
- 18 DIY Small Apartment Decorating Ideas on a Budget | Click for Tutorials | DIY Organization Ideas for Small Spaces
- So you’ve moved into a place that has a small living room. It’s not the end of the world. In fact, some say that a smaller living room will feel a lot more
- How to Decorate a Small Bathroom – Decor Ideas and Tips – Somewhat Simple
- Small Corner Bookshelves. Work great for behind door in kids room. Can be used for books or small toys.