Photo via: cedarhillfarmhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check this site out for amazing bookshelf styling ideas. This post is great for bookshelf styling in your living room. Give your bookshelf a makeover!
- So you’ve moved into a place that has a small living room. It’s not the end of the world. In fact, some say that a smaller living room will feel a lot more
- Are you living in a smaller home, condo or apartment? Feeling cramped in that small room you have? Learn 7 Ways To Make A Small Room Feel Larger Instantly! Create a feeling of brightness and visually expand your rooms with these design tips; by using lighting, mirrors and decor in strategic ways. Read my tips on how to banish that cramped , cave-like feeling and get the spaciousness you crave!
- Shiplap has finally made an appearance in the Little Glass Jar household! It’s very minor, but it’s there! I wanted to test the waters with a small space before committing to an entire wall, or a whole room for that matter. And you guys, it was a lot easier than I thought it would be. Meaning now I want to shiplap the entire house! The walls, the ceiling, the floor. HA! Maybe not the floor, but you get the idea. My poor husband! Seriously though, we shiplapped the inside of our pantry for our Farmhouse Pantry Makeover and it looks amazing. I have wanted to redo this space for a million years with this exact plan in mind and we finally got around to doing it a few weekends ago. There are more than enough tutorials online for how to get the faux Fixer Upper shiplap look. I went with [this] awesome video tutorial from one of my favorite DIY bloggers Jenna, from Jenna Sue Design. Again, there are so many ways of doing this with different types of wood and methods, but this is the one that worked best for us, and it was super affordable. Here is the …
- Total Makeover of A 1930’s Fixer-Upper | Total Makeover of A 1930’s Fixer-Upper – A small house built with huge ideas and the greatest designs, no stone was left unturned in the renovation of this fixer-upper. Standing tall from the Total Makeover of A 1930’s Fixer-Upper Have a look.. http://decoholic.org/2017/05/18/total-makeover-1930s-fixer-upper/
- 17. Use tiered storage for small counter tops! | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living
- 3. Use the space in between the studs as extra storage! | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living
- One Room Challenge Girls Bedroom Makeover on the cheap. Glitter Confetti Girls Bedroom with DIYs!
- So excited to share my laundry room makeover reveal! Come see how new flooring…
- Fizz56 Dream Room Makeover: Winners Home Tour theeverygirl
- The Furniture Makeover Diy Stories Furniture makeover diy ideas 62 You can get furnishings for each room in the house and spend way less than you would if you get retail. Buying home furniture is now easy with the debut …
- 20 Gorgeous and Easy DIY Ideas for the Home ~ >Gorgeous Dresser Makeover >Kids Bedroom Makeover and Decor >Gorgeous Trash Can Makeover >DIY Chevron Platter >Dining Room Decor & MORE! Project Links @: http://www.the36thavenue.com/2013/10/20-diy-home-projects.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+The36thAvenue+%28The+36th+Avenue.%29