Photo via: structube.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Contemporary Living Room with Floor to ceiling light grey stacked stone fireplace.
- Fireplace with herringbone pattern brick work and built in shelving – by Rafterhouse.
- family room with built-in design. fireplace below flat screen.
- Love the frames: Fireplace Facelift Dress up the fireplace by continuing the two-tone look. With its niches and groves painted a rich brown, the fireplace became a graphic element in the room. The mantel decor is kept simple to carry on the clean and chic look.
- easy way to dress up old fire place. Love the mantle so cozy looking
- A sophisticated take on a classic, our exclusive dining bench is crafted of American white oak with carved details and a distressed finish. With velvety microfiber upholstery in a merlot red hue, this bench is ideal pulled up to the dining table or resting at the foot of the bed.
- loving the rustic/beach fireplace by Moochiemomma
- Often, fireplace mantel is a focal point of a room and yet we struggle to figure out how to decorate this beautiful feature. Should it hold family photos? Or
- 20 Romantic Fireplace Candle Ideas
- Farmhouse bench, use old crates underneath to hold shoes
- Farmhouse Storage Bench by Shanty 2 Chic | DIY Farmhouse Decor Projects for Fixer Upper Style
- DIY $25 Farmhouse Bench & YouTube Video