Photo via: sohautestyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- When the lights are on, or in daylight, it looks like a normal ceiling, but at night, their special paint shows an accurate night sky!
- Bring some much-needed light to any nook with this easy-to-make series of pendant lights.
- Kitchen Island Lighting Guide. How many lights? How big? How high? How far apart?
- Beautiful Library Lights – Design Chic – love the baskets in the bookcase!
- Fairy lights above the bed are a nice touch and would complete the look at night
- Love You to the Moon and Back Wall Art @craftsavvy @sarahowens craftwarehouse chalkboard diy art marquee lights
- RH TEENs Starry String Lights – Stars:Petite star-shaped lights bring a celestial glow wherever theyre strung. Our white LEDs are evenly spaced along a fine, bendable wire that conforms to any shape – perfect for accenting décor, brightening a room or illuminating a covered outdoor space.
- Add recessed hallway or basement lights are a much more polished alternative to night lights. | 43 Insanely Cool Remodeling Ideas For Your Home
- Perfect!! This is DIY ladies with shelves, doors and lights from Ikea!
- stick string lights in ping pong balls, perfect for the back porch
- Stairs! Any stairs! Indoor, outdoor. Are you familiar with the Stairs Formula? Great article!
- Make the Plain Space Fun Using a DIY Pendant Cage Light with a Wooden Box.