Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Step-by-step photo tutorial showing how to transform $5 thrift store doors with wheels and paint to make one of a kind rolling doors for a doorway | In My Own Style
- how to paint thrift store futniture that has a veneer or finish on it How-to-paint-a-wood-dresser The dresser my cousin gave me does not match my room, so this is a good idea… Then again, Im still a teen, and gonna need my mom to Take me out ¦)
- I could $ store and thrift shop frames in different styles and glitter blast in gold silver and white for the pictures/fun facts
- 32 DIY Paint Techniques and Recipes – Chalky Paint Ironed Vinegar – Cool Painting Ideas for Walls and Furniture – Awesome Tutorials for Stencil Projects and Easy Step By Step Tutorials for Painting Beautiful Backgrounds and Patterns. Modern, Vintage, Distressed and Classic Looks for Home, Living Room, Bedroom and More http://diyjoy.com/diy-paint-techniques
- Interchangeable Home Letters | Over 55 different inserts to pick from! Great for super Saturdday, girls night out, or craft groups! So fun! Have a new insert for each month!
- 4218606900672851414956 DIY How to Make a Table Topped with Letters cool!!
- Cupcake stand made out of stove burner covers from the dollar store. Paint a bright color & this would be so cute.
- Cut circles out of poster board, spray paint, and glue onto a canvas. this is so pretty!
- Make some free pallet letters! tutorial
- apothecary jars- a cool way to add color and store fruit
- A padded bench makes a lovely addition to any room of the house and also provides a nice seating area and a place to store items to keep …
- What is a French cleat? A French cleat is a way to hang heavy items onto walls. A single piece of wood is split in two at a 45-degree angle. Alternatively, two pieces of wood are cut at 45-degree angles to fit one on top of the other. Use a French cleat for mounting shelves and bookcases on a wall.