Photo via: blog.baerhomedesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Are you living in a smaller home, condo or apartment? Feeling cramped in that small room you have? Learn 7 Ways To Make A Small Room Feel Larger Instantly! Create a feeling of brightness and visually expand your rooms with these design tips; by using lighting, mirrors and decor in strategic ways. Read my tips on how to banish that cramped , cave-like feeling and get the spaciousness you crave!
- Here Are Tips To Make Your Bathroom Feel Bigger. -RealtyTimes HomeOwnerTips
- i like this. change the colors to black and white or silver/grey and could make bigger statements around the reception…maybe even hang some pictures on them
- Use Visual Tricks to Raise The Ceiling • If your ceilings are on the low side, paint them white. Hang curtains higher than the windows to trick your eye into thinking the room is taller. Most standard curtain panels measure 84 or 96 in. allowing you to go about 3 in. above the window casing before they get too short. If you want to hang them higher youll have to custom order. Try vertical stripes the lines elongate your walls. Lean a large mirror against a wall which can make a room seem taller
- What better way is there to spend an afternoon, than having your kids help upgrade the performance of your home theater? If youre a geek dad, the list is pretty small. There are many way to improve your home theater, and adding sound-absorbing panels is an inexpensive way of doing it. In my case, its almost a necessity: the hard concrete walls in my basement home theater have a nasty tendency to bounce sound around in unpleasant ways. The effect was made even worse when the carpet was replaced with hard laminate floors. The walls themselves were mostly bare, painted concrete. The walls needed decoration – artwork, pictures, whatever. Just something to make the place look less sterile. My home theater also happens to share a space with the kids playroom. So what happens when you put all these requirements into blender and pour the frothy goop into a big, …
- Do you want to create a beautiful home but money is tight? Here are 10 great tips for How to Decorate on a Tight Budget. You can make a beautiful home on a small budget.
- DIY home improvement ideas can help you make big impact upgrades even in with a small budget. If you need some cheap home improvements, this will help you!
- Design kitchen cabinets that will make every cabinet, even the small ones functional.
- Make the most of your small closet with these genius organization tips.
- Total Makeover of A 1930’s Fixer-Upper | Total Makeover of A 1930’s Fixer-Upper – A small house built with huge ideas and the greatest designs, no stone was left unturned in the renovation of this fixer-upper. Standing tall from the Total Makeover of A 1930’s Fixer-Upper Have a look.. http://decoholic.org/2017/05/18/total-makeover-1930s-fixer-upper/
- To avoid lap marks, roll the full height of the wall and keep a wet edge. Lap marks are those ugly stripes caused by uneven layers of paint buildup. They occur when you roll over paint thats already partly dry. (In warm, dry conditions, latex paint can begin to stiffen in less than a minute!) The key to avoiding lap marks is to maintain a
- How to paint stripes on curtains using freezer paper! I have drop cloth curtains Ive been meaning to paint… heres how!