Photo via: studio-mcgee.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Kitchen Countertop Marble and Look-alike Alternatives | Classy Glam Living Statuario statuarietto calacatta carrera Caesarstone calacatta Nuvo Super white granite
- Bathroom Makeover | Sherwin Williams Sea Salt | Pinterest Makeover | Farmhouse Decor | Vintage Decor | Rolled Towels | Marble Counter Top | Painting Bathroom Vanity | Framing a Bathroom Mirror | DIY Projects | DIY Bathroom Project | Bathroom Paint | Bathroom Decor Ideas | White Grey Teal Blue | Dark Metal Bathroom Faucet | Pinterest Bathroom | Farmhouse Bathroom Decor | Vintage Bathroom Decor
- Mixing Styles: Traditional + Modern || Studio McGee
- Parley Project – Studio McGee.
- HGTV.com brings you 18 stylish wall decor ideas, including budget-friendly options and DIY alternatives.
- How to Decorate a Studio Apartment 1. Maximized Use & Layout. Throw some stools under an end table to pull out for extra seating when needed. Have a coffee table that doubles as great storage, or even a chair. Hang shelves from the ceiling. Leave plenty of walking space where possible to make the studio feel relatively roomy.
- Herringbone marble tiles are awesome.
- Dear Lillie: Darker Gray Cabinets and Our Marble Review
- top five interior design styles infographic
- Voted Readers Favorite Top Decorating Blog Better Homes and Gardens, Decorating Ideas, How to Organize, How to Decorate, Interior Design Blog
- The Butlers: Holiday Home Tour Like the ball on top of greenery in the urn
- Top 10 Beautiful Diy Ideas And Home Decor Solutions 5