Photo via: decorgolddesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Plant Seasonal Blooms in Rustic Planters: The summer days of tending to your garden may be dwindling, but garden lovers rejoice: Thanks to their late growing season, mums are the perfect floral for fall. Flank your door with oversized planters (or terracotta pots) stuffed with these bright flowers.
- Color scheme for a house – Benjamin Moore Quiet Moments, Gray Owl, Revere Pewter, Camouflage, Simple White, and Wedgewood Gray
- Cocktail napkins aren’t just for drinks, they also make beautiful flowers! Using scissors and some wire, you’ll quickly fill a vase full of them.
- Beautiful bedroom features a gray wingback bed with silver nailhead trim dressed in soft white …
- Fashionable Turquoise Bedroom Ideas | Create a beautiful focal point by painting your ceiling with turquoise and keeping everything in white or neutral. It is best accentuated with a chandelier that sparkles like gold to give you a modern glamour.
- This easy DIY summer wreath is perfect for your front porch. This simple step-by-step tutorial will show you how to create a beautiful wreath in minutes!
- Beautiful, simple, traditional summer home tour full of diy decorating ideas | maisondepax.com
- RH TEENs Starry String Lights – Stars:Petite star-shaped lights bring a celestial glow wherever theyre strung. Our white LEDs are evenly spaced along a fine, bendable wire that conforms to any shape – perfect for accenting décor, brightening a room or illuminating a covered outdoor space.
- Interior designer Victoria Hagan decorated an 8,000-square-foot Shingle Style summer house on Nantucket for a couple and their three children. The living room features striped pillows on white-duck-covered furniture, blue cashmere throws, and a custom-made blue-and-white-plaid rug (“I adjusted its scale and pattern to the room,” she says); breezy white draperies frame the French doors, which open to views of the harbor.
- Summer decor ideas and design bloggers home tour. Indigo black and gray color scheme. Abstract art, indigo pillows, cream sofa, white pineapple, prayer bead garland and coffee table vignette.
- Ho- Ho-Ho-Hot Dogs: Turn a basic hot dog into a Christmas stocking with some tooth picks and cream cheese then serve them as yummy appetizers at your Christmas party. Find more easy and make ahead Christmas appetizers recipes and ideas that are perfect Christmas dinner and parties here.
- Dress up and old crock with flowers for the season