Photo via: mydesignchic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Not sure what size shade you need for your new table lamp? Heres our handy guide for picking one thats just right.
- How to Measure for Curtains
- How to fold napkins – 20 Plus Beautiful Styles of Napkin Folds to decorate your table for Holidays, Weddings and Everyday! www.settingforfour.com
- turquoise contemporary feminine bedroom | modern furniture set | round turquoise table lamp | low bed without headboard | contemporary headboard ideas | turquoise bedroom bench | green blue and turquoise abstract canvas print | large oversized artwork as headboard | residential interior design ideas | picked out home decor | modern home decor blog | contemporary sculpture in bedroom
- A Fall White Pumpkin Table with touches of green and purple – a creamy alternative for decorating this season!
- How much room do I need for a pool table?
- ART IS BEAUTY: How to build your own FarmHouse Table for under $100 http://arttisbeauty.blogspot.com/2013/09/how-to-build-your-own-farmhouse-table.html
- Since Pier 1 first introduced our Papasan in the 1960s, we’ve added more frames, cushions and silhouettes— including a convertible Sunasan™ that creates shade at the touch of a finger. All while maintaining the groovy vibe that made the Papasan famous in the first place. It’s time to kick your feet up.
- No sewing machine? NO problem! All you need is hot glue to make a diy no sew faux roman shade!
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- DIY farmhouse table – LOVE!!!! Scott and I have a rather large table and I want to change things up when we do move. This looks like a fun project! Britt, you will have to help me!!!!
- Use Visual Tricks to Raise The Ceiling • If your ceilings are on the low side, paint them white. Hang curtains higher than the windows to trick your eye into thinking the room is taller. Most standard curtain panels measure 84 or 96 in. allowing you to go about 3 in. above the window casing before they get too short. If you want to hang them higher youll have to custom order. Try vertical stripes the lines elongate your walls. Lean a large mirror against a wall which can make a room seem taller