Photo via: mydesignchic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Not sure what size shade you need for your new table lamp? Heres our handy guide for picking one thats just right.
- How to Measure for Curtains
- How to fold napkins – 20 Plus Beautiful Styles of Napkin Folds to decorate your table for Holidays, Weddings and Everyday! www.settingforfour.com
- Home accessory: tumblr chair home office home decor table lamp plants minimalist desk
- turquoise contemporary feminine bedroom | modern furniture set | round turquoise table lamp | low bed without headboard | contemporary headboard ideas | turquoise bedroom bench | green blue and turquoise abstract canvas print | large oversized artwork as headboard | residential interior design ideas | picked out home decor | modern home decor blog | contemporary sculpture in bedroom
- A Fall White Pumpkin Table with touches of green and purple – a creamy alternative for decorating this season!
- the pink tumbleweed – click twice on picture to see blog and directions for behind the sofa table
- How much room do I need for a pool table?
- Since Pier 1 first introduced our Papasan in the 1960s, we’ve added more frames, cushions and silhouettes— including a convertible Sunasan™ that creates shade at the touch of a finger. All while maintaining the groovy vibe that made the Papasan famous in the first place. It’s time to kick your feet up.
- No sewing machine? NO problem! All you need is hot glue to make a diy no sew faux roman shade!
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- 25 Need to Know Measurements for Decorating! Wonder how much spacing to leave between pictures, or the size coffee table you need to be buying, or how high to hang pictures on the wall? Wonder no more…read the link 🙂