Photo via: settingforfour.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- It’s back to school time and usually what this means is busier schedules and a lot more time on the go. Marie from Blooming Homestead here to share some tips on how to help your family get organized with a DIY Family Command Center. Family Command Centers can be tricky because each family has different needs so …
- I have seen dozens of command centers on Pinterest. If you haven’t seen them, just take a look at our organization board on Pinterest. They are everywhere! For good reason… Now, that I’ve got a kindergartener, a preschooler, and a baby on the way, I feel like our organization has to become more efficient so… Read More »
- How to Decorate a Small Bathroom – Decor Ideas and Tips – Somewhat Simple
- Tuesday Ten: The Items Every Woman Should Have In Her Desk | Lauren Conrad | Bloglovin
- Creative Reader Projects No. 186: Inspiring Decor, Crafts, Makeovers, & Recipes – bystephanielynn
- My Family Command Center: I could make this more vertical and put it above my trash can (need to get a cutter trash can)
- Key Elements of a Family Command Center – A Command Center is a great idea to help you organize your home.
- Hi friends! I’ve been working through my next phase of decluttering (read more about that here) using the book, The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up. And I’m focusing on organizing my books and papers right now. sendhelp papersfordays This quest to organize my whole life has led me to create a command center for our family. …
- Beige is the New Black: 18 Ideas on How to Use Neutral Colors_See More Inspiring Articles At: http://www.homedesignideas.eu/beige-new-black-ideas-use-neutral-colors/
- Tension rods are cheap and totally removable. Some of their uses are obvious, but there are others you might not have ever considered…
- Coffee themed kitchen – I especially love those wall signs. Im totally making them!
- A built in vacuum dust pan for your kitchen and bathrooms! This was in a show home I went through. I never forgot it and totally want it in my house!