Photo via: the36thavenue.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 15 of the best and most unbelievable crafts made cheap with things from the dollar store! via littleredwindow.com
- Use Pledge to clean stainless steel. I tried a couple of other cleaning ideas, but this worked the best! My appliances have never looked better!
- SAVE WITH THESE NEW COUPON CODES… use the code GOOD10 for 10% off ($50 minimum). BETTER15 for 15% off ($75 minimum). BEST20 for 20% off ($100 minimum). This listing is for one set of REVERSIBLE Give thanks/ jingle bells… one side thanksgiving/ fall decor and give it a little turn and they are christmas blocks… The overall size when set up is 7×24 ish… give or take 🙂 To see the other reversible item check out my other listings… . thanks STICK WITH ME VINYLS…Look for my Facebook page www.facebook.com/stickwithmevinyls for more ideas and upcoming events. Thank you for stopping by my little shop… I hope you enjoy. All of my items are hand made by me. The wood cutting, painting, sanding, vinyling and packaging. There maybe some imperfections in the wood (knots, holes, etc.) I try my best to fill any holes or cracks but it is wood and they might be noticeable… I will not make you a new one because of this…I am a busy mom of 4 very active hockey children so please check for current turn around/shipping times . The day of the sale is not included in this. Sometimes life gets crazy around here with hockey, school, homework, gymnastic and soccer so please understand I am working as fast as I can but things can come up and it may take a day or two longer. Unless otherwise noted. Some orders of 3 or more items may take longer to fill so please be patient. Please convo me with any questions. Or Rush orders… Any order that does not specify which color combo you would like, will be made in the color of the sample. So please specify if you would like a certain color… Every once in a while I may make a mistake… I am just one person… Please let me know if that happens right away so I can fix it ASAP. All items are shipped to the address in your etsy account so please double check that you have an updated address. The customer is responsible for the address information. So if the incorrect address is given, the customer will be charged actual shipping charges to reship. Refused or Returned packages… Shipping is very expensive these days. so if the customer refused the package actual shipping charges will be deducted from any refunds. Which means the refund will be less than what you paid… Once I ship an item it is out of my hands… I have no control over the post office… which sometimes may take a while to ship. I ship all of my items in flat rate priority packaging… which typically take 1-3 days to ship.. But some times during the holidays and busy seasons may take longer.. this is not my fault.. I only have control over me and my little shop not the PO If you would like this to be shipped as a gift please note a different address. If you would like to add a special little note PLEASE use this listing to cover the card. https://www.etsy.com/listing/128824915/add-a-thank-you-congratulations-we-love? Thanks Again… and have a good day
- These 15 DIY home decor tips and tricks are simple yet each and every one of them solves a problem at home that begs to be solved.
- How to choose a farmhouse sink and the pros and cons of having one! | Farmhouse Kitchen Decor | How to Choose Kitchen Appliances | Best Kitchen Sinks | Kitchen Renovation Tips and Tricks || Lauren McBride
- The best tips for picking the perfect rug for just about any space. www.littlehouseoffour.com
- How to Clean Blinds -the easy way. If youre like me and you need every homemaking tip available, you will want to read this post. This will save you time cleaning your home. | www.thriftystories.com
- 15 Great Storage Ideas For The Kitchen Anyone Can Do 13
- 12-minute Feng Shui Home Energy Makeover. Why do I feel like Ive been tricked into cleaning the house?!
- 31 Days to a Wardrobe Youll Actually love, a complete step-by-step process to not only cleaning out your closet but also to intentionally think about how you approach the clothing you currently have to build amazing outfits that you will actually love to wear.
- Its summer, which in my house means a constant mess. The kids are making messes faster than I can clean them. But thats okay, because I know the trick. I Kids Activities (by Age), Organize cleaning, cleaning playroom, organizing, playroom, toys
- Cleaning Kitchen Cabinets The Easy Way! | Hometalk