Photo via: stylebyemilyhenderson.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to make this no-sew pom pom pillow in less than an hour. Great for adding an extra pop of color to your home decor!
- 3. Use the space in between the studs as extra storage! | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living
- Great for a guest room especially when you use the closet for storage…hang rod and shelf, then hang a robe there with extra hangers so people know what it is for. Then get a suit case rest for underneath it.
- King Bed Pillow Arrangement Ideas | Meadow Lake Road
- no sew pillow. ***this is great! You could change them out & still use the same pillow!
- Pillow cleaning. I should probably step up from my cleaning them never a year.
- a collection of interior design cheat sheets and infographics: Seating capacities, area rug sizes, bed pillow arrangements, headboard styles, curtain styles, gallery wall layouts….
- One room I have never showed in the blog is the powder room. Because it never really felt finished. I painted in my favourite shade of blue that is in my office (Opal Silk by CIL), hung a few pictures, put a basket of extra TP on the floor and called it a day. Until …
- 1 Rustic wine rack try out this amazing but not no expansive DIY rustic wine rack. click here for the steps. 2 DIY Pallet Bookshelf utilize those extra piles of wood in your backyard with this DIY bookshelf. just click here and follow the steps. 3 DIY Wood pallet arrow give your …
- ***UPDATE: You can find the printables for this post HERE.*** Although I’ve been slacking in the kids crafts department lately, I’ve been keeping myself extra busy on projects around the house. When we moved into our home 2 years ago, my daughter was about one week old and my oldest started Kindergarten the day after …
- MADE TO ORDER – Owl String Art Custom-made to order owl string art. It measures approximately 12 x 11. This would make a great gift for any owl lover and would also look great in a nursery or childs bedroom! Completely customize your board! Stain/paint and string color options are shown on the last photo. Interested in a color not shown? Send us a conversation and we may be able to help! You may personalize this item with any 7 characters you would like on the branch or leave it without! The item pictured above was made as a gift for a cub scout leader. The board was stained in antique walnut, and the string colors used were seafoam, teal, orange, and black. The branch is done in black permanent vinyl. In the “note to seller” area before checkout, please indicate: – String color you would like the owls body – String color you would like the wings and outer area of eyes – String color you would like the nose and feet – Which 7 characters you would like on the branch. If this is not indicated, the branch will remain solid. – If you would like a sawtooth bracket installed on the back for hanging or not (no extra charge) **Note: if this is not indicated, a sawtooth bracket will not be included on your item** Unless otherwise requested in the note to seller area, the pupils will be done in black string. Please keep in mind that colors may vary due to monitor settings. Also, since each item is made to order, no two items will be exactly alike. String patterns, wood grain, placement of knots and exact stain color will vary from the image shown above. The production of each item involves many steps, therefore please allow 1-2 weeks for project completion. For the most up-to-date production time, check out the “shop announcement” section. We appreciate your understanding! Items ship Priority Mail via USPS. Need it faster? Please inquire for an estimate on express shipping. Looking for a different item? Have a customization request? We LOVE custom orders, so feel free to ask! Just send us a conversation and we can discuss. Thanks for visiting our shop
- Love this look, old vases. What to do with all those extra vases you have stashed outside….